DPS Looking for home for shadowlands and beyond

TL;DR
Currently debating on either Enhancement Shaman (current main) or going back Warlock (previous main) for Shadowlands.
Logs are from Grizzly Hills but I am now on Stormrage. Not married to the realm though.
Warlock was my main in Uldir, logs here =>

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/grizzly-hills/peppiwyn#zone=19&difficulty=4

Shaman my current main, melee, logs here =>

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/grizzly-hills/gyggles#difficulty=4

Long Version
I’ve been in an alliance guild the last few years. They were a normal mode guild who hoped to aotc by the end of the tier but making that was tough. I’ve always had to pug my mythic content. Looking for a crew that welcomes newcomers and is planning to get AOTC every tier within a month or two of release, and push some, if not all, mythic content.
I’m EST and would prefer to start 7pm or after and finish by 11pm or midnight. I would also prefer weeknight raiding but open to other possibilities. Unless Enhancement gets really good really soon in the beta, I’ll most likely be a Warlock again come Shadowlands.
I prefer alliance. I’ve tried horde a few times but nobody else on my friends list plays horde so my horde experiences have been pretty dull. I did raid horde as an unholy DK during BODA, but not for very long.

Feel free to hit me up on discord if you have questions. Kalinakov#7485

Hey,

We’re looking to fill DPS slots for a Mythic core team with the goal of achieving CE in SL. Feel free to read over my recruitment post for a little backstory on the guild. If interested, fill out the application and someone involved in recruitment will be in touch.

Hey Gyggles! We fit your raiding schedule if you’d be interested!

The Shanghai Zen Masters are a brand new guild full of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+ and pvp experience. We are looking to do progression raiding mainly throughout the new Shadowlands expansion, but we constantly do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and casual pvp together.

Information:

Nightime raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

discord.gg/ JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you :grinning:
Discord: D-Matt#8870
Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Hi Gyggles, I sent you a friend request on discord.

I think we might have what you are looking for.
Undying Resolution is an alliance guild on the Elune server, we’re a 10 year guild and we welcome newcomers.
We raid two nights/week - Wed/Thur 8-11pm EST.
We are an AoTC+Mythic guild. We always get AoTC, and usually dabble in at least a few Mythics along the way. Currently 7/12M Nya.

Nyalotha was released January 14th, 2020. We achieved AoTC on March 20th, 2020. So Just over 2 months or about what you are looking for.

We are looking for a few more DPS going into SL. We’re looking for good, balanced people.

Hope to talk soon,

Kind Regards,
-Ranico
Co-GM Undying Resolution

Hey Gyggles! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Tanks, Dps, and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there, Gyggles! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!