DPS LF casual raid guild

I’m looking for a casual raid guild, I’m late to thee expansion but have been leveling various characters across different servers. I’m looking to come back to stormrage and level up a character here to play, I’m looking for a guild that raids one to two nights a week between 2-3 hours. Any days are fine as well as any time, feel free to leave your info below and ill contact you asap.

Hey out blood is 5/8 heroic and looking for more dps drop me a line if you would like to chat Tetrisguy#1895

About Us:
Under Destiny (US - Stormrage) is a semi-hard-core, cutting-edge focused guild that formed at the beginning of Shadowlands. We have substantially strengthened our raiding core with exceptional progression-minded players with the goal of getting AoTC every tier. Our core is a group of friends who have enjoyed raiding with each other for many tiers, and we’re all committed to having fun and playing to our highest potential in a respectful environment. Our current goal is AoTC with some early mythic bosses. We would love to welcome you into our community as we gear up and continue taking on the challenge of end-game content.

Current Progression:
8/8N VotI
6/8H VotI

Dragonflight Raid Schedule:
Tuesday : 8:00 P.M - 11:00 P.M EST
Thursday: 8:00 P.M - 11:00 P.M EST

Recruitment Needs:
Must be Raid Ready

Immediate Recruitment Needs:

1. DPS: Any
  2. Healer: Disc Priest, Preseveration Evoker, Holy Pally

What we provide:

1. Potions/Feasts for all our core raiders.
  2. Repairs during raid times.
  3. Very friendly and active environment/guild that talk and play games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well.

What we expect:

1. 100% commitment. This means making raids on time, taking responsibility for deaths or mistakes, helping others, etc.
  2. Be prepared with raid consumables, study up on fights, and perform to the best of your ability.
  3. Most importantly, BE RESPECTFUL. Raiding can be stressful, but we’re all here to enjoy and improve our raid experience.

RECRUITMENT OFFICERS -
Bnet: Ghastlee#1307 / Discord: Kngx#4435

Hi Dotems - I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Booty bay hotdogs will get you caught up! Omni #9776 on disc

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 7/8H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

BNET: Lucast#1127

Discord Lucast#0562 (Preferred contact method)

1 Like