DPS LF AOTC+ Guild

Divine Esports - Stormrage (A/H)
Aberrus: 9/9N 9/9H
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

1. AOTC Every tier
  2. Mythic+ keys (up to 25s)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs: *

• Mage / Warlock / Shadow / Elemental / Devastation
  • DK / DH / Warrior / WW
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

Hey there, if you’re still looking then we’d love to chat with you! We don’t focus on AotC, but we do manage to get it every tier, our primary focus is chill, laid back Mythic prog. We aren’t too serious but we still want to get as much progress as we can in our short raid time. I’ll leave more detailed info & a TLDR below, hit me up if you’d like to chat more! :wave:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hello Atheis!

We are Bad Mood Bears, which is a guild of ex-hardcore players looking to fill our raid for mythic and pushing for CE. We have several previous CE raiders including our raid lead. We are a chill group simply looking to progress at a decent pace in a fun low-stress environment. We raid wed/thurs 9p to 12a EST. If this sounds like it might be a good fit then reach out to:

Bnet:
Seraphotic#1993
Anicaler#1924

Discord:
Seraphotic#2853
Anicaler#6417

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks:
None

DPS:
Any

Priority on:
Warlock
Mage
Paladin
Druid

Healers:
Flex Shaman

We look forward to hearing from you and we wish you the best of luck in your endeavors in Azeroth!

Guild & Server: Area52 [H]
Raid Times/Days: T/W 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: Aberrus 9/9 NM 9/9H
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc
Goal: AOTC is a milestone. Our main goal every tier is to improve. We’re looking for mythic prog mindset and for players that are willing to change classes/specs if needed for fights. We have lofty ambitions that we are confident we can achieve. If you are a competitive player looking to go to Mythic, This is a place for you. We’re always looking for more rebels to join us.

What to expect when joining?
Everything is done in a serious environment, but during breaks, there is some humorous banter. We invest a lot in our players, so you won’t need to worry about the cost of raiding.

Expectations for our players:
If you do not comprehend a fight, you have to research it outside of raid time and ask questions in our community channels. This allows you to think critically before we pull the boss, and we can then make the best use of our time. You must maintain a 90% attendance rate - we can’t slay bosses until everyone shows up and is ready to play. When you enter the raid, you must put your ego aside. Everyone must contribute to the group’s success; we must do or die together.

Our raid team’s current top priorities:
Flex tank - Someone who will predominantly dps but is willing to switch to the tank position when necessary. Range dps and HPs are what I’m primarily looking for, but I’m open to talking about other roles as well.

Mage: Any
Druid: Balance/Feral
Shaman: Ele/enhance
Monk: Windwalker
Warlock: Any
Pally: Ret
DH: Havoc
Evoker: Dev/aug
DK: Unholy (prefer)
Hunter Any
RogueAny

When contacting us, please include a link to your Warcraft Logs. Also, please be prepared to tell us what you can bring to the team, thank you!!!

hello! our guild is magical. we are 3/9 mythic and progging on experiments. we raid wed/thurs 10pm-1am est and are in need for ranged dps or a hpal. we require 435 min . if interested reach out to marloe on discord

Hey if you’re looking to mythic progress as well come check us out!

NRG - Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: DH/Rogue
-Healer: CLOSED
-Tanks: CLOSED

Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.

Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US

You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

We are currently in the hunt for 1 SP here is our post if you are interested, just reach out to me on Discord

Hey atheis
Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our aotc focused group raids on Thursday
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

This raid is full of casual mains but also some alts from our mythic team.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee

Hey Atheis! Hit me up I’d love to talk. We have a 1 night a week AOTC team and a 2 night mythic. Looking to have a RBG night as well. Fun to be had by all in M+ Raids end around 11:30pm EST at the latest.
Btag Belle#1386
Discord bellenoire

Atheis – good afternoon!

As the Community Manager for The Gaymers <Mal’Ganis>, I think we may be a good fit for what you’re looking for. We are an open, LGBTQ+ loving community that is pushing toward CE in Aberrus with an active non-mythic raiding community.

We host weekly and monthly events, including a weekly heroic clear (Tuesday), community game nights (e.g., WoW-themed geo-guessing, jeopardy, codenames), and an M+ night (Thursdays). Our event times are typically 2045-000 ET (1800-2100 PT).

If you’re interested in reaching out, you can tag me at JulsKaye on Discord or JulsKaye#1506 on bnet. If not, I hope our paths as priests will cross in Azeroth!

Daybreak - Tichondrius

A Horde guild formed prior to season 2 of Dragonflight by mythic raider friends, aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment. Even though we aim for a casual raiding environment we do expect our raiders to keep up with basic raider things such as show up prepared, be gemmed, enchanted, know fights, etc…

We also do mount/mog runs, pvp nights, keys, movie nights, and anything else that sounds fun.

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

Recruitment needs:
Tank: Low
DPS: High
Healer: Medium

We welcome any chill player to join as well on a normal member status.

If you’re interested, please leave a reply below or contact us via Discord or Battlenet.
Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Hey Atheis,

If your still looking for a guild would love to chat with you, I think you’d be a great fit with us.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression
2/9 M ATSC 9/9H ATSC

Needs
Healers: R Druid
Dps: Mage, Balance Druid, Enh Sham, DK, Dev/Aug Evoker, Warrior

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite

Hello! is a newly formed guild with a forming raid team. We have a goal of AOTC and some mythic. Contact me on Discord at Syloz for more information!

Hey there!

My guild is Bremerton INC. We are a Bremerton, WA based guild recruiting players who are interested in a semi-casual chill AoTC guild. Non-mythic raiding but some of us do push M+keys and get Keystone Hero. Our top end players are mythic raider caliber. We are looking for any and all roles with high green/low blue parses and above. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 530-830PM Pacific Time. Message me or join the Bremerton INC community page in Looking for guild. Let me me know if you have any questions! Discord @ soupypoopypants

schizo is a newly re-formed guild on area 52 looking to recruit for a core Raid Team. We raid W/Th 8:30-11EST. All of us are 9/9H and 4/9M exp, and are looking to build back to progging CE together.
We Are Currently Looking for: 1 healer, and a few dps to round out the team.
Any exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of immediate recruitment needs.
For any questions, please send discord DMs to: toasteeyy, penguinator766

Hello,

I’m running a guild, but its more-so a community, with no requirement to xfer if you do not want to. We are an AOTC guild who specializes in getting content down while having a wild time. See below for my recruitment spam!

[Degenerates Only] - Stormrage - Is Freshly Formed M+/Raiding Guild of sweaty Degens. LF Chill & Semi-Casual folks. We’re all about being loud and have a good time. We have some great gamers apart of the group that are happy to help/teach/hang out.

Our goal as a guild is to be a true community in that - folks feel free to chit chat, to ask for help, to group regularly without feeling left out or ignored. We are all 18+ as well, a few couples and parents, so we know Life > WoW and have a 0 commitment requirement. Show up, press buttons, have a good time.

H Reclears currently - Thursday - 9pm-12am EST. Content is easy - practice and good vibes are what clears bosses. Standing in fire does sometimes give you a buff, and its usually my healing parses :wink: Stress free and fun raiding environment is our ultimate goal.

Alt Night - Sunday (Optional) 9pm -12am EST

We do M+ Content, but often times do random events Wed/Fri/Sat for mythics, alt runs and pushing keys (General folk at 18-20+ range)

We also do Discord Transmog contests, in-game events and other fun stuff to bring us all together.

If we’re not having a good time, what is the point?

Send me a discord friend request if you wanna chat more :slightly_smiling_face: You are welcome to sit in discord and partake.

Discord: mayonnaise_
Btag: Musturd#11211

check us out

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewbacca: Bag – Chewbacca#11193; Discord - Pookie Jones#1829

Greetings Atheis,

I’m the guild leader of DEFIANT (US-Horde-Dalaran). We are an AotC focused guild that raids West Coast Evening/Late night East Coast on Wed/Thurs 9pm to 12am(12am to 3am EST).

We’ve gotten AotC every raid tier since Antorus and usually push into Mythic a bit after our Heroic goals are met and if enough players are interested. Tank spots are already filled, but we’re always open to more DPS.

Send me a message if you’re interested via Battletag:
Chojin#1912

Howdy, Atheis!
I’m with Chain Reaction on Lightbringer. We’re an AotC guild running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. Not sure if that’s gonna fit with the time window you’re looking for, but figured I’d reach out.
Hit me up RowanBeth#1291 on Battlenet or rowanbeth on Discord if you like!

Hi, Athesis!

I am the co-GM of an AOTC/Semi-Hardcore mythic guild. We are looking to add another dps to our progression team. We love goofing off in discord while killing bosses in the raid. We are a very chill bunch that still knows how to be serious where it counts.

We raid Tues/Wed 9:30-12 EST.

Please add me on discord if you’re interested!
Disc name: apothefaerie