DPS LF AOTC+ Guild

schizo is a newly re-formed guild on area 52 looking to recruit for a core Raid Team. We raid W/Th 8:30-11EST. All of us are 9/9H and 4/9M exp, and are looking to build back to progging CE together.
We Are Currently Looking for: 1 healer, and a few dps to round out the team.
Any exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of immediate recruitment needs.
For any questions, please send discord DMs to: toasteeyy, penguinator766

Hello,

I’m running a guild, but its more-so a community, with no requirement to xfer if you do not want to. We are an AOTC guild who specializes in getting content down while having a wild time. See below for my recruitment spam!

[Degenerates Only] - Stormrage - Is Freshly Formed M+/Raiding Guild of sweaty Degens. LF Chill & Semi-Casual folks. We’re all about being loud and have a good time. We have some great gamers apart of the group that are happy to help/teach/hang out.

Our goal as a guild is to be a true community in that - folks feel free to chit chat, to ask for help, to group regularly without feeling left out or ignored. We are all 18+ as well, a few couples and parents, so we know Life > WoW and have a 0 commitment requirement. Show up, press buttons, have a good time.

H Reclears currently - Thursday - 9pm-12am EST. Content is easy - practice and good vibes are what clears bosses. Standing in fire does sometimes give you a buff, and its usually my healing parses :wink: Stress free and fun raiding environment is our ultimate goal.

Alt Night - Sunday (Optional) 9pm -12am EST

We do M+ Content, but often times do random events Wed/Fri/Sat for mythics, alt runs and pushing keys (General folk at 18-20+ range)

We also do Discord Transmog contests, in-game events and other fun stuff to bring us all together.

If we’re not having a good time, what is the point?

Send me a discord friend request if you wanna chat more :slightly_smiling_face: You are welcome to sit in discord and partake.

Discord: mayonnaise_
Btag: Musturd#11211

check us out

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewbacca: Bag – Chewbacca#11193; Discord - Pookie Jones#1829

Greetings Atheis,

I’m the guild leader of DEFIANT (US-Horde-Dalaran). We are an AotC focused guild that raids West Coast Evening/Late night East Coast on Wed/Thurs 9pm to 12am(12am to 3am EST).

We’ve gotten AotC every raid tier since Antorus and usually push into Mythic a bit after our Heroic goals are met and if enough players are interested. Tank spots are already filled, but we’re always open to more DPS.

Send me a message if you’re interested via Battletag:
Chojin#1912

Howdy, Atheis!
I’m with Chain Reaction on Lightbringer. We’re an AotC guild running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. Not sure if that’s gonna fit with the time window you’re looking for, but figured I’d reach out.
Hit me up RowanBeth#1291 on Battlenet or rowanbeth on Discord if you like!

Hi, Athesis!

I am the co-GM of an AOTC/Semi-Hardcore mythic guild. We are looking to add another dps to our progression team. We love goofing off in discord while killing bosses in the raid. We are a very chill bunch that still knows how to be serious where it counts.

We raid Tues/Wed 9:30-12 EST.

Please add me on discord if you’re interested!
Disc name: apothefaerie