Dps lf aotc+ guild tww

Just coming back to the game, looking to get into raiding again come the war within. Plan to spend the time between now and expac launch gearing whatever character I decide to play.

I’m available every day, evening times preferred.

Looking to achieve AOTC every tier plus dabble in some mythic bosses if possible!

I do not have logs for you, I’m fairly new to playing dps so just trying to find something to learn first. Any logs I have arent going to be 100 parses.

Leave your spam below and I’ll contact you so we can discuss!

Hi Glovac, “Insanity Raiding” may be for you. We are rebuilding our raid team for WWI, and are LF all including a Raid Leader. The guild is a large one and has been in existence since 2010, but not all of our players raid. Also we have a number of members aged 50+ in our guild. We are now looking for more dedicated raiders that can make our schedule for both days of the week. We raid T/W 7:45-10pm EST. We also are a non-benching or log using guild. Our GM believes that since players pay for the game, they should be able to enjoy it and not be excluded from anything if they bothered to show up for raid ready w/ pots, chants, etc.
Besides raiding there are guildies who do M+ (we don’t schedule days for it). They announce in g-chat if they have a key they want to run when a number of individuals are online or not in raid. There is some PVP (BGs, not rated), transmog, mount, pet runs, TWs and questing, etc. If we sound perfect for you and you would like to join us, either contact me (online mostly in the afternoon) or apply directly through guild-finder to “Insanity Raiding” (under Raid tab, not Social). Hope to have you join our family!

Hey Glovac!
Nostalgic Ruin is recruiting for TWW! We’re an AOTC Guild and looking to start mythic prog in season 1 of TWW. Would love to talk if you have time.
Maverick#15230 on bnet