DPS Evoker lf guild

Dragonslol,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind(8/8N 8/8H AOTC VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hey there!

If you are still looking I would love to chat with you about our Guild Organized Chaoz.

We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday currently 8/8h and 1/8 mythic. When we are not raiding we are pushing mythic+ and other content. We also like to have fun and do achievement runs as well and tmog and mount runs!

My discord is Shiloh#0935 bnet shiloh#1377

Happy gaming!

Still on the hunt. Hoping to make a decision after work tomorrow and get in touch with some folks. :slight_smile:

Do you have normal only raid groups?

Hey Dragonslol,

Lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:
Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression 8/8N 7/8H

Healer High Priority
Ranged Dps- S Priest, Evoker, Lock
Melee: Enh Shaman, WW monk, Boomkin, Rogue, DK

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey there Dragonslol,
After reading your post I thought you might be a good fit for us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times are in our guild info)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, we do also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!!

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 8/8H 2/8M T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a Horde guild on Area-52, also open to cross faction in 10.1!

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST
  • Alt Raids on Friday around 9PM EST

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd#9243 (Recruitment)
  • Heru#9082 (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

[H][US][Zul’Jin] 2-Day Mythic Team ★ |End of Line| ★ - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello!

I would love for you to join our team!

About Us: 4/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)
  2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities
  3. AmongUs/Streaming Parties
  4. Guild repairs

What we want:

• Proactive raiders
  • Raiders that also run M+ regularly

For more information, add me on Discord:

Recruiter:
shinobi#2612

Check us out!

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group (Team Cream) has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). Team Cream is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a disc priest, heal and dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

If you aren’t on Bleeding Hollow, we can trial you in Heroic or Mythic via cross-server, and if you work out I will pay for your server transfer so you can come to Mythic with us.

We have a second group that raids 7:30-10:30pm EST Tuesday/Thursday. They are currently 8/8N and 6/8H and are in need of healers and dps.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we have all heroic bosses on farm as well as the first two mythic bosses.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

Hi there!

We are currently looking for more dps for season 2 of DF. We currently have no evokers on the roster raid team. Would love to have a dps evoker on board. We also have plenty of people doing keys daily as well, with many members doing 15 to 19 and several over 20. Most guildies got KSM this season with a lot of us also getting AOTC…please check us out below and hope to see u soon!

Hi Dragonslol
Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday - Mythic Team
Thursday - Heroic Team
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We currently are 3/8 mythic and are making progress on the 4th mythic boss of VoTI raid.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee#7914

Something Savage is a 6 hour mid-core Guild that has been in business since the start of DF. We are striving for CE in the coming tier with a current progression of 2/8M. Check us out on guilds of wow to see our great M+ prog as a unit.

Something Savage is a tight-knit group of varying experience levels. Most members are AOTC/KSH for season one of Dragonflight and guild leadership is Cutting Edge experienced. We’ve a strong raid team and are excited to finish filling our mythic roster for 10.1.

We love to have a good time during raids, alt runs, and lots of M+ on off days.

We are always recruiting but our current needs are:
Healer: Mistweaver
Melee: Exceptional applicants welcome
Ranged: Warlock, Hunter, Devestation Evoker

Our Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 7 - 10 EST.

If your class is not listed this does not mean you are not welcome to apply. We will always consider exceptional players. If you are interested, please message me @ Novakaine#1566 in game.

Thank you for your interest!

Hi Dragonslol,

We are recruiting for 10.1. Hit us up if you want to chat more. [A][Stormrage] 3/8M LFM DPS/flex healer and M+

Hey! The Holy Ramen Empire is recruiting for a full time evoker for our mythic team. We are a newer guild with AOTC and 2/8 mythic. Looking for players who like to run keys since we do too. Friendly with an active discord. Message me here or on disc at Dimonius #5777 :slight_smile:

Hey there, Nomen Mortuus is currently recruiting for season 2 for the expansion so let me tell you a little about us, and you can determine if we’re a good for you or not.

Nomen Mortuus - US Moon Guard is actively recruiting all types of players. We’re a pretty fresh guild but seem to have halted at 7/8H this tier due to people taking a slight break until the new season hits. Despite that, many of our core players have achieved AOTC through multiple raid tiers, and either currently still are, or have previously dabbled into mythic raiding. While we do have raiding currently on Sundays 8-10 EST and Mondays 7-10 EST we are first and foremost a key pushing group, with many of our members sitting between 2k-2.6k IO. Raiding for us is just a time for us to sit down, be social with a larger group of people, and above all else enjoy each others company and have fun in a relaxed 100% drama free atmosphere.

[A-PvE] is recruiting! - Moon Guard - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If this is something that interests you feel free to hit myself or our other recruiter up on battle.net or Discord for a quick interview to see if we’ll be a good fit for you and vice versa. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Discord:
Kozra#9534
Dezi#0303

Battle.net:
Kozra#1260
Glowings#1260

Hello Dragonslol,

Nice name. I’ve looked through what you are looking for and maybe I can help accommodate what you are looking for. The guild I represent raids Tues/Thursday that is 8/8HC and 2/8M. The focus is to complete AOTC as soon as possible with the first two Mythics for the vault. As the guild consists of mostly former CE-raiders who no longer desire raiding CE-content, we focus on supporting each other to promote a non-toxic, non-cliché, and positive environment.

If this interests you, let’s chat further. Discord: Shen#1265

Hi Dragonslol!!!

I think you absolutely would be an asset for our team. We are looking for players that are active like us in raiding and M+. The more the merrier as we are obsessed with playing the game :slight_smile:

Let me know if we sound like a good fit! Would love to have you.

TL:DR;
Tenured AotC Guild
LF DPS for Aberrus and beyond!
Heroic Raid, AOTC Focused, and active in Mythic +.
Plenty of melee availability, always welcome ranged.
1 more heal spot once roster hits 18-20 (We recruit to 25)
Family First guild :heart: No Elitists

Contact Smuush-Thrall
BNET: Smush#11764
Discord: Smush#9763

Current Roster:
3 Paladin (Tank, DPS, Heal)
2 Druid (DPS)
2 Shaman (DPS, Heal)
1 Hunter
1 Evoker (DPS)
1 Warrior (Tank)
1 Priest (Heal)
1 Warlock
0 Monk, Rogue, DK, Mage, Demon Hunter

[b]Full Post w/ who we are as a guild & raid team/b]

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 8/8H looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight/Pally

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:45pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Vitae Rising is an adult AOTC guild on Thrall. We are a small guild because we value quality over quantity and maintain a welcoming, social atmosphere. Outside of raiding, many of our members enjoy pushing keys. We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST).

If you’d like to know more, or would be interested in setting up a trial, add me at Rawrabear#1450 or Fenrirulv#4433 (disc).