DPS Evoker lf guild

Hi Dragonslol,

We are recruiting for 10.1. Hit us up if you want to chat more. [A][Stormrage] 3/8M LFM DPS/flex healer and M+

Hey! The Holy Ramen Empire is recruiting for a full time evoker for our mythic team. We are a newer guild with AOTC and 2/8 mythic. Looking for players who like to run keys since we do too. Friendly with an active discord. Message me here or on disc at Dimonius #5777 :slight_smile:

Hey there, Nomen Mortuus is currently recruiting for season 2 for the expansion so let me tell you a little about us, and you can determine if we’re a good for you or not.

Nomen Mortuus - US Moon Guard is actively recruiting all types of players. We’re a pretty fresh guild but seem to have halted at 7/8H this tier due to people taking a slight break until the new season hits. Despite that, many of our core players have achieved AOTC through multiple raid tiers, and either currently still are, or have previously dabbled into mythic raiding. While we do have raiding currently on Sundays 8-10 EST and Mondays 7-10 EST we are first and foremost a key pushing group, with many of our members sitting between 2k-2.6k IO. Raiding for us is just a time for us to sit down, be social with a larger group of people, and above all else enjoy each others company and have fun in a relaxed 100% drama free atmosphere.

[A-PvE] is recruiting! - Moon Guard - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If this is something that interests you feel free to hit myself or our other recruiter up on battle.net or Discord for a quick interview to see if we’ll be a good fit for you and vice versa. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Discord:
Kozra#9534
Dezi#0303

Battle.net:
Kozra#1260
Glowings#1260

Hello Dragonslol,

Nice name. I’ve looked through what you are looking for and maybe I can help accommodate what you are looking for. The guild I represent raids Tues/Thursday that is 8/8HC and 2/8M. The focus is to complete AOTC as soon as possible with the first two Mythics for the vault. As the guild consists of mostly former CE-raiders who no longer desire raiding CE-content, we focus on supporting each other to promote a non-toxic, non-cliché, and positive environment.

If this interests you, let’s chat further. Discord: Shen#1265

Hi Dragonslol!!!

I think you absolutely would be an asset for our team. We are looking for players that are active like us in raiding and M+. The more the merrier as we are obsessed with playing the game :slight_smile:

Let me know if we sound like a good fit! Would love to have you.

TL:DR;
Tenured AotC Guild
LF DPS for Aberrus and beyond!
Heroic Raid, AOTC Focused, and active in Mythic +.
Plenty of melee availability, always welcome ranged.
1 more heal spot once roster hits 18-20 (We recruit to 25)
Family First guild :heart: No Elitists

Contact Smuush-Thrall
BNET: Smush#11764
Discord: Smush#9763

Current Roster:
3 Paladin (Tank, DPS, Heal)
2 Druid (DPS)
2 Shaman (DPS, Heal)
1 Hunter
1 Evoker (DPS)
1 Warrior (Tank)
1 Priest (Heal)
1 Warlock
0 Monk, Rogue, DK, Mage, Demon Hunter

[b]Full Post w/ who we are as a guild & raid team/b]

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 8/8H looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight/Pally

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:45pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Vitae Rising is an adult AOTC guild on Thrall. We are a small guild because we value quality over quantity and maintain a welcoming, social atmosphere. Outside of raiding, many of our members enjoy pushing keys. We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST).

If you’d like to know more, or would be interested in setting up a trial, add me at Rawrabear#1450 or Fenrirulv#4433 (disc).