DPS are slowing tanks down

I’m going to need the dps to step up their game and use defensives and interrupts. See that pack of mobs over there yeah I’d like to pull them as well. 2 packs at a time is boring we should be pulling 3 or more packs.

Moo!

1 Like

Depending on dungeon 3 packs is deterimental tbh, specially on fort weeks

1 Like

The worst part about DPS players is when they see the tank running and chain pulling but still think it’s a good idea to attack the mobs that will easily loose agro because the tank is already in the next room hiding behind the corner to stack the mobs, I usually just let those bad DPS die like they deserve for not using two braincells and realizing what’s happening.

3 Likes

Three packs on fortified seems like giving people an overwhelming amount of stuff to stop/dodge. Like, as the tank you can live but the idea behind pulling big is to kill it quickly and it ain’t dying quickly if 1-2 dps are perma dead.

2 Likes

Hhmm,last time I did that the tank said don’t do that. So is it full all out interrupts and defense or not? Considering you a Tauren tank you don’t want me to blast them away ,right?

Whoa, hold on now I’m the one with lasers. I’ll do the blasting I just need you to stop with the death timer penalties.

Moo!

1 Like

DPS health bars are a form of active mitigation.

But But I’m Arcane :dracthyr_shrug: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Omg pain hate it when this happens like moment a mob moves I see some spell rush past me and lose agro on the damn thing and have it running to the other side of the damn room :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

1 Like