I am unsure what is causing this. I can’t find an option in the menu for this. The picture I uploaded only has ELVui as the enabled addon and their nameplates disabled, yet I still get the DOUBLE icon (quest turn in, quest available, etc).
It is driving me crazy. Elvui says it isn’t them, so this has to be Blizzard end. I don’t know where to start. Please Help! Thanks.
https://imgur.com/a/BQTyNDY
turn elvui nameplates back on and look for something like ‘soft interact target icons’
I turned it back on, then got three icons. I am using Platy and ElvUI with the plates disabled.
I disabled elvui and platy, and still got two. Enabled Platy and Elvui and got three.
Trying to locate the “soft interact target icons”
Edit: I found the “glitch”. If you type “Interact” into the options menu, you’ll get the following;
General:
- Interact Key Icons: If you have it set to all, it’ll show “all”. Set to NPCs only.