Double Honor and Darkmoon Faire Coming to Pre-patch

Only ab weekend is live after this reset, the 2x did not get implemented with the reset

2 Likes

They have a buff up, the 2x is already implemented

Lioooooooooooooool x2

1 Like

Wrong.
Double Honor will also go into effect with realm restarts, and thereafter, we expect that there may be some scorecard elements that donā€™t display it accurately. Donā€™t worry; the extra Honor will be counted.

Does not seem to be live for AV

Iā€™m not wrong I just did an ab and only got 40 honor per objective tick, that is 2x not 4. Also im not looking at the scoreboard, I know how to read. I was looking at my honor tab each time we got an objective tick in ab

1 Like

A pitiful response to an overnerf.

Blizzard has nothing but disdain for its customers.

1 Like

Thats our point though, They clearly made it sound like AB would be worth 4x as much. Yet thats not the case

only getting 2x honor in AB compared to yesterday, Should be 4x cause of weekend?

It is not working. Just did an AB. Got X2 LESS than normal. We won and got 80 honor for the bg. I think your math people suck as bad as your customer service. This should be about the players and not gatekeeping people from having fun.
**Edit: Looks like it is now working after 3 games. However, the spirit rez is now screwed. In the game I was in, only 3 people per node could rez every 30 seconds. Will edit once again if corrected.

1 Like

Checked with someone doing AV, hes also getting double honor. So it would seem that the AB weekend didnā€™t implement a bonus.

was getting 220honor per ab win, now im getting 240ā€¦ so yeaā€¦

Double honor not active in AB. Can Blizzard get anything right?

:slight_smile:

and looks like PvP grind stil isnt worth doing :\

1 Like

Yeah its still not worth qing bgs

Just make it as it was prenerf, everyone will be happy, except those people who were like ā€œteacherr teacherrrr Mike didnā€™t do his homeworkkkā€ when they were kids.

To be clear, Double honor is working. Look at your honor page and not the scorecard, They clearly said the scorecard would be wrong. The only issue atm is that AB is not granting 4x the honor as they said it would for the weekend.

my guy this wasnt how honor was in prepatch

Maybe this is part of what they were referring to when they said