Double Honor and Darkmoon Faire Coming to Pre-patch

unless you do the Weekend BG. so like AB u got 20 honor a tick every so often. now its 40, but with the bonus weekend its gonna be 80.

Seriously. 2 HK per kill is ridiculous.

It is roughly this for a solo kill. I’m not sure if it should (read: how it was in tbc) be split in bg or not.

Also, thanks blizzard!!! Though I don’t need the gear personally a lot of my friends are coming back for tbc and definitely got a bit discouraged grinding GM gear by the nerf.

Thanks for making them happy :heart:

So… servers will be down until May 24? I don’t mind just pls be more transparent! I logged out in an inn just in case server restarts turn into server reconstructions, again.

I don’t know if you guys are just complacent or don’t know math but to keep it simple originally honor lets say was 10. They nerfed it to 1. Double 1 and its 2. 2 vs 10 is still a massive travesty how are you guys so happy? I appreciate they did something about it but this is just to appease people who don’t realize just how massively they nerfed this. On top of all this we have 1/3rd the time to grind than original prepatch so this grind is even harder due to us only having 2 weeks.

Thank you for making a change but come on 2 vs 10 is horrible still.

“For the rest of the pre-patch timeframe, we’re “buffing” Honor gains to 1/5 of what it was on Wednesday (up from 1/10 on Thursday) from all sources in the Burning Crusade pre-patch.”

/fixt

Edit: Enjoy what little time is left of the pre-patch, guise.

Lol someone who understands math. Kinda crazy reading this thread and people just accepted that this is “fixed” after they blew $80-$100 boosting and on their portal pass lol. 2 vs 10 is still horrible.

Very disappointed to see this update. The players that only played the first bit of classic or are for the first time now have won this one

Blizzard is so out of touch that it make me wonder if i should invest time in this game anymore…

5 Likes

So much for AB weekend being 4x, its double only 40 honor per tick, 400 honor for a win

2 Likes

400 honor a win? So still not worth bothering with. Thanks for update.

1 Like

What are you doing blizzard? This is still not even close to the honor rates given at the original prepatch of TBC. Actually the honor rate was close to what the “bug” gave.

And the honorable kills values? It’s totally off and needs fixing ASAP! not just the bonus honor. You guys are killing the pre patch experience.

Bring back at least 50% of the old rates and fix the HK honor. Or reduce the honor cost of the gear. On patch day wipe out the honor count of everyone. New xpac, new season, fresh honor.

This was supposed to be a way for EVERYONE to get some gear before the super short pre patch is over. At this rate the only people who can farm these kind of numbers are high warlords and grand marshals who sweat and bleed bgs 24/7…

There’s no logic in what you are doing whatsoever, sure thanks for extra 200 honor on AV wins with bugged out honorable kills.

“Give a dog a bone and he will find his way home” is written all over your faces. Shame.

2 Likes

Just an update: They literally just used the retail buff to affect only OBJECTIVES AND WINS. HK’s are still out of the equation.

Nice job guys.

4 Likes

AB tick for 200 resources used to be 20 honor. now says 40. shouldn’t it be 80?

1 Like

This. Please.

I remember getting a full set of gear, weapons, trinkets, mounts, etc, in the pre-patch on my original druid. (Also when Mangle was broken and one shotting people. lmfao)

boosters didnt know what honor was like in TBC…shocker.

Step in the right direction, ain’t gonna cut it tho. We’re asking for the nerf to be REVERTED. You really care that much about us grinding like apes for gear that will be replaced 1 hour after we step into the dark portal? christ.

sooo 20x2x2 = 40 according to blizz. only 40 honor per 200 point tick in AB atm

1 Like

I want to say thank you for the support of the game that we pay to play.

About this quote above it’s already prove in hundreds of posts here in the forum that the “fix” that you made it’s incorrect.

People sent videos and prints showing that the amount of honor received in 2007 it’s different that we’re implemented in the previous fix.

I think the good approach here was supposed to be say “Sorry”, that would be respectful for the community but we all know that Blizzard don’t say sorry.

Other thing, don’t try to sell this as a favor to community, because it’s not.

Thank for the support, good day.

So here my guess, they doubled honor kills for AB weekend, and only doubled the objectives with the buff. Instead of just doing it overall on HK’s and Objectives