Double Honor and Darkmoon Faire Coming to Pre-patch

Its like they dont want us to play their game

7 Likes

Where da honor at?

AB is still broken as well. It is not calculating the bonus honor.

I saw on reddit where people said AB weekend was never 2x honor also but rather more honor ticks. eg every 200 points in game is an honor tick vs the original rate of 330 on non AB weekend. If so the honor still feels very low and not worth my time to really play AB except for when I que into lose premades on alliance which is kind of often, but it feels very bad to engage in those bgs cause its just 5 cap and thumb spin for 3-4 min then back to a 10 minute que

Ive noticed the gains. Its at a do-able amount now. Im happy with it, still feels like a grind but its achievable. I dont have exact numbers per game but it took me about 3 hours to get 5000 honor doing Arathi Basin.

I believe the AB weekend event is either not active, or not applying correctly. I made a post on the bug report channel here to try to call attention: Arathi Basin Weekend Bonus not active

1 Like

My actual sample size numbers, not just your random guessing is this.

AB Loss - 26 minutes - 524 Honor
AB Loss - 27 minutes - 646 Honor
AB Loss - 13 minutes - 302 Honor
AB Loss - 8 minutes - 230 Honor
AB loss - 12 minutes - 252 Honor

This is over the course of 2.5 hours.
Total honor gains were 1,954.
That is 781 Honor an hour.

This would be roughly 134 hours or 13-14 hours a day till June 1st to get the 6 piece HWL gear and Weapon.

I’ve only been able to pick up and complete the daily call to arms quest once on the first day of pre-patch, now I can’t get it anymore. Anyone else experiencing this?

you’re dumb, they are buffing 2x. 11 x 2 = 22k

go back to school.

11 x 2 = 22,000? Damn, where’d you go to school bro?

Kidding… Just giving you crap.

1 Like

Why can’t you report a blue post for trolling, that’s what this is after-all.

4 Likes

The issue is Arathi is gaining no bonus from the BG weekend even when taking into account the tool tip. The only part active is the 2X across all BGs.

1 Like

The reason some of you might have been wondering whatever happened to me, after I posted 100 times yesterday, well I have been PvPing for the last… 10 and a half hours. I have earned roughly 18K honor, bought two pieces, chest and gauntlets. And working on next thing now. This buff was -NICE- but I don’t think it was quite enough. Not to mention AB is bugged from my experience and I have seen others post about it as well.

2 Likes

Not sure, I’ve gotten 800+ honor out of one AB today. pretty sure the 4x is there

Bro, we had 6 weeks back then instead of 13~ days.

You’re the one that’s so dumb, ab should be 4x and before the buffs we were getting 20 honor per 200 resource tick, now its 40. It should be 80

1 Like

Shouldnt it technically be more? because also the double weekend is also doubled right according to the blue post

The launcher just did an update. Could it be a fix? Be nice to hear something from them. Anyone me confirm deny anything change after this phantom update?

im so dumb cause i didn’t know x2 weekend wasn’t in affect, got it. go away smelly nerd.

Okay, I’m seeing this now. No, not remembering honor being this low. This is abysmally low. And yes, I too remember the bottle neck being marks. I’ll have enough marks for a mount by the time I have enough armor for one weapon.

This is dumb.

2 Likes