Double Honor and Darkmoon Faire Coming to Pre-patch

You do realize that the guy you are debating with isn’t me it’s @Theminos?

Speaking of Battleground weekend events, it looks like the default calendar had Eye of the Storm during pre-patch. That won’t do, so we’re changing the order. The weekend currently underway will switch to Arathi Basin

Let me k ow how long your que for EOTS is.

if you can provide me something that disproves photos that show 14 honor from og pre patch i’d be interested , either way enjoy ab weekend for what it is.

Speaking of Battleground weekend events, it looks like the default calendar had Eye of the Storm during pre-patch. That won’t do, so we’re changing the order. The weekend currently underway will switch to Arathi Basin, and we’ll follow that next week with an Alterac Valley bonus weekend.

I’m seeing Eye of the Storm all over Org. Where are the AB emissaries?

You can expect that update with the next realm restarts in this region (soon).

Realm restart? Tuesday? When? Please be more specific.

it’s unqueuable and there are EOTS emessaries everywhere thank u drive thru try playing the game

Since you cannot look yourself, this is the last response you will get from me no matter what you say.

Good luck, hope you are able to absorb facts.

It’s like Christmas morning!

activ-bliz just truly dog trash they give us a short pre-patch were majority of the average players wont be able to hit 60 but its ok buy a boost, okay so you boost then you farm for honor gear then they fking botch the honor system to basically were its impossible to get gear so if you dont have thousands of gold to spend of gdkp your basically fked till bc and gonna have a struggle then because your gear is gonna be trash. I really don’t understand why i even bother staying subbed to this game the only time activ-bliz really does something good is when basically when the community as a whole starts trashing on them from every corner of social media and asks what goes through their heads when these dogtrash decisions are made because its definitely not going through 1 person.They have all the feed back in the world and continues to ignore it over and over, until again they get enough heat from the trashstorm they create then revert or fix whatever they tired to “fix” in the first place. activison TRULY a plague of companies literal trash.

1 Like

Ainda esta muito baixo deveriam coloca 5x , atualizaçao so vem na terça ainda , lançamento do TBc dia 1 de junho ta tudo muito perto . Galera que nao teve tempo de jogar saiu no prejuizo ,ai com essa galera que farmou todo honor de cara no primeiro dia .

yay a weak attempt at fixing the issue that no one had a problem with! Now instead of 158.4 perfect max honor AV wins, I’ll only need 79.2 for JUST the 2hander woohoo

1 Like

He is talking about changing from AB to AV. Im guessing we are waiting for it to change to AB any time now.

Instead of 270hrs of pure BG time (winning all matches in 270hrs mind you) we’ll only need 135hrs of pure wins to acquire the 130k honor required for full r14 and offset pieces. Jeepers thanks so much

1 Like

I’m going to need you to die from sleep deprivation for that out dated gear bub

2 Likes

AB isn’t running now, none of these changes have been put in yet.

weird thing, and dont quote me here but https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/ngwhyz/please_bump_this_post_on_the_us_forums_regarding/gyth313?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
has high quality photos of back then and surprise surprise 14 honor per kill, and bg bonus honor is spot on. At this point it is what it is, we have 10 days left, just do whatever you feel like doing.

1 Like

Ainda é quase impossivel pegar o set todo ao menos que voce nao durma e nao trabalhe , tinha que colocar no minimo 4x ou 5x por causa do pessoal que ficou no prejuizo e que nao pode jogar no primeiro dia .

When will you “Actually fix” the honor gained from Different HK Ranks?

#Saysomething

2 Likes

and they said itll be changed next reset so next tuesday itll take affect…

He said next realm restart (soon).

1 Like

Double honor is not enough stop insulting us, but you’re right this is a different prepatch, completely botched.

Also not a single mention about what is going to be done with everyone that was able to take advantage of the fact that a 15 year old game is still broken.

2 Likes