Doomguard Glyph for Demonic Tyrant

Since the Doomguard is now gone, I believe it would be just to give it the same treatment as the old superior demons (Voidlord, Wrathguard, etc.) and come back as the glyph, “Glyph of the Doomguard”.

For this to function correctly, just replace the Demonic Tyrant’s ability “Demonfire” with the Doomguard’s respective primary casting spell “Doom Bolt”. Obviously as well as replacing the Tyrant’s model with that of the Doomguard’s.

I feel like this would satisfy a decent amount of players, and its very implementation, provide more visual customization options for Warlocks, and benefit Scribes as well.

2 Likes

I think an even better option would be a glyph of the dreadlord to replace the default tyrant model with a dreadlord model, I have always wanted to command one tbh and this would be a perfect way to implement it as a tyrant since dreadlords tend to be manipulators of power.
or else make dreadlord an extra summon we can have baseline that can manipulate with cc’s so I can have an easier time casting my spells.
all they need to do for doomguard is fix doom to allow it to have a 50% chance on dealing damage to summon it and a 100% chance to summon it if it kills the target.

1 Like