Don't transfer off to Eranikus

It’s dead, many of my friends on this realm regret it, and trade chat is dumping on the server all the time. Impossible to get heroics done due to lack of groups, and nothing going on in group finder or LFG channel outside of peak hours.

Stay on home base. Queues will be gone in a week and you’ll be glad you stayed.

3 Likes

Sad because the server is locked so there is no way back. I am lucky though and work very early so I am done early and can beat server ques most days. Don’t know what I would do if I had to get off work at 4pm and deal with the ques all the time

my friend group decided to transfer to Old Blanchy and we regret it already can’t really do group content since the server is really dead…

Really? OB was supposed to be full.

Incoming - duck. My experience on Eranikus right now - no problem finding dungeon groups (as tank, dps, or heals). LFG channel might not be the speed read of Grob, but it’s active. Trade chat is dead right now because cities are empty - most are in Northrend leveling. It appears to be a 50/50 faction split but may change in the future.

2 Likes

I’m playing alliance mage level 73 and I find Eranikus to be a thing of beauty. No regrets. Some of the best Open world PvP too.

1 Like

I don’t regret a second since transferring. If you expect a mega server, then it will seem slow by comparison. But every city is slower, compared to new York city. Different strokes