Dont recreate WOTLK in a 1:1 scale

change it up. spice up some things

I agree. Please make it 3x larger like Big World from Mario but keep player models the same size.

Thanks.

2 Likes

or add new zones, get creative and tune raids to be different

Yeah. Just a little quick fix before release. Shouldn’t take them long at all.

Give everyone the World Shrinker buff. Permanently.

These cookies work?

From emblems, to LFD, to potentially harder/more “relevant” heroics throughout phases, to increasing naxx difficulty, and to many others, they are changing things.

Which is crazy because they already had basically the perfect formula in WotLK. The most successful expansion to date with the highest player count, and regarded by many as the best expansion (though of course that’s subjective).

Personally I would have preferred them to do WotLK just as they did vanilla and BC; a few changes here and there because some changes were definitely needed, but some of this stuff is feeling like WotLK+. Which if they continued to build and add onto WotLK I would be absolutely ecstatic since personally it was my favorite expansion and I would love to be able to play it forever, but leave that for after it’s had its “original” run.

Basically do a less scuffed SoM for WotLK after the fact but stop with the, and though I’ll receive flak for this probably, heavy handed changes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.