Don't read this tbh

I just got kicked out of vampire clan for announcing azuregos was up in trade chat. They never communicated that I shouldn’t tell anyone and apparently I have “0 brain” for wanting more alliance there to wipe the horde. /shrug

I guess it’s my fault they got overwhelmed by horde by announcing it in alliance trade chat when azshara is literally next door from the city most horde idle in.

When I tried messaging them about it they hit me with the typical “why are you still messaging me? move on”. It must be their go to line when they kick people.

If you can get over all the toxicity and degeneracy in G chat. It was actually a pretty fun guild to be in. I raided with them for 3 weeks in their raid 2 and all those 3 weeks the 3 Garr bindings dropped lol pretty insane RNG.

Anyway I’m just venting… Not salty just kind of disappointed. I just want to thank them for allowing me to raid with them in their second raid, they’re cool guys at heart toxicity aside (who isn’t a little bit toxic?) but I digress.

I wish them luck and I hope slipry get’s his rag weapon that he deserves. Maybe more people would get lionhearts made by him if he wasn’t so obtuse. Oh well.

P.S. If anyone from VC reads this you guys really need to fix your obsession with yoni (a female twich streamer). It’s actually cringe asf.

Also, if there are any guilds that need a full pre-bis rogue experienced in raiding hmu.

Honestly, what were you expecting from a guild that failed to establish a Devilsaur Leather mafia?

It’s unfortunate how a lot of people pamper the streamers. I get it, but we all should want to play fairly. I guess this is what the realm consists of and we have to deal with it. Idk if I want to stay on this realm for that specific reason.

Most of them are already considering realm transfers. Stick it out, my friend.

That would be nice. I am still trying to figure out which realm has the strongest community that’s knitted together like family, but that also enjoys WPvP at smaller to medium scale sizes. The only retail realm that I remember was amazing at that was Emerald Dream. I don’t mind the RP, just the WPvP to be fun and skillful!

Well, Faerlina is the most active server. But, a good portion of that are streamer hanger ons. Over half of Alliance is comprised of just Olympus, Crusade, and Sovereign.

I notice this server has an abundance of Multi-Boxers which is irritating for WPvP.