Don't pick druid if you want groups. Every other class is just a better addition

Well yeah. Have you ever smelled a bear? Strong. So strong.

3 Likes

#musky #beefy #lumpyfur

While you’re probably right about pretty much everything, I’m still going to play a druid. Because I’m weird like that… :slight_smile:

Best worst class in the game!

Everyone complains about the suboptimal classes until they get rescued by one.

3 Likes

Is Classic WoW so hard that you need optimal classes and specs?

These threads are so dumb. There will be plenty of druids in dungeons and raids.

2 Likes

And, of course, there will be a tank shortage. Not a warrior shortage, but a TANK shortage.

1 Like

Yes please listen to the OP… druids suck. Totally sucks being versatile and able to do multiple roles especially in raid situations. Definitely don’t roll druid, they totally don’t do great at leveling, tanking, healing, PVP, etc. They are the worst.

4 Likes

You will see. Out of 40 people in your raid two will be druid. Why not have 10 druids if they are so good

you could have a raid with nothing but druids. Classic raids are hard.
EDIT: What would be fun is a Druid only guild

Im thinking about joining a Tauren only guild. Just imagining us ina BG; a herd of cows, bears, cats, and other pets running around and running you down. XD

2 Likes

Druids are awesome. I thought about playing one for SoM.

Decided against it, but not because of anything about druids, I just wanted to try hunter again.

You warriors are about to find out how trash you are with out world buffs…. It’s going to be hilarious to watch you benched for more mages and locks sense debuff max is gone

2 Likes

This is one reason why SOM will fail in a few weeks, you have 1 actual tank and maybe 6 viable specs.

Is this satire? Druid is already overplayed af…it’s the most played.

Have you tried not dying? Don’t need a rez if you don’t die.

4 Likes

Im going to make a druid right meow and roll off spec and main spec on every piece of dungeon loot possible

2 Likes

Ferals are the easy mode fast dungeon tanks so I don’t know what you’re talking about lol. Put on a bunch of cat gear and pretty much wear out your swipe button

2 Likes

You are essentially explaining how you will always find a group. Lol

OP is right. Druid is always 2nd choice over any other class. I can’t remember even once about being excited to have a druid in any group or raid.