Don't panic, peeps

They’re only changing two paintings, and that is it. The rest and the gear are left be.

6 Likes

Ah man thanks. I was worried there for a sec.

4 Likes

Thanks random forum post in the general forum.

4 Likes

Inb4 “iT’s JuSt ThE bEgInNiNg. sKiMpY mOgS aRe NeXt. MARK MY WORDSSSSSS”

9 Likes

that’s just the foot in the doorway.

next is prying the door wide open :wink:

11 Likes

All the stuff they’ve been changing was stuff the players have no control over so I don’t mind.

Also I just love the idea that the “gifted” lady chest painting was changed just because that painting was in SI:7. So Shaw’s just “Ugh Light why did I buy this? Was I that deep in the closet?”

Its Flynn’s now lol

7 Likes

I mean, they may not be finished with their changes though?

6 Likes

Well, he was supposed to be a master of deception… well, until that writer ruined him by making him the star of a trashy romance novel : /

4 Likes

He can be both

3 Likes

Homophobia canonically doesn’t exist in Azeroth though, so he didn’t have much reason to be the in closet.

3 Likes

Yes, just the two paintings, nothing else.

Certainly not any voice lines or achievement names, no sir.

13 Likes

I think Blizzard should force female toons to mog burqas.

2 Likes

I know but it was still something I found funny to imagine lol

1 Like

Not the way he was written in that trashy book. They made him into a simpering fool dreaming of living with Flynn in Arathi when in the past he would have plotted his escape and taken out most of the guards. The book made it appear as if he did not have the capability to do something he was expert at once he met the love of his life.

2 Likes

Now you’re thinking like whoever is making these line edits.

We don’t pay a sub for just those removed voice lines or achievement titles so I still don’t see the fuss

I dislike politically motivated changes to otherwise inoffensive things in general.

8 Likes

They could change Alexstrasza, and I wouldn’t care.

In before they delete / change.

/flirt
/kiss
/hug
/fart
/laugh
/belch
/silly

In before they remove skimpy mogs.

3 Likes

A artist changing something they made isn’t politics.

There’s been times I’d be digging through old stuff I created and decided to work on it. Some stuff changed just because I’m in a different head space. Nothing to do with politics.