Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

We Pandaren are hot stuff.

7 Likes

Yes you are bby.

hot and can cook, pandaren cuisine is exquisite!

Whoa whoa, slow down there. First I gotta get a girlfriend, then I’ll worry about wishing she was hot like you.

3 Likes

Hey there, handsome.

1 Like

A hot Snowflurry sounds very humid.

3 Likes

Just do what the rest of us do and make your own girlfriends here. They won’t be doing any chores for you, but they won’t complain when you don’t do chores either. Ha… My father’s been happily remarried to one such as OP for 20 years or so though. :slight_smile:

(I actually was happily married for 4 years, unhappily married for 10 more, and relatively happy untidy single parent for 2 years now. I go on match a couple weeks a year, remember what being gamed and nagged is like, and settle back to gaming games. :))

pass on the bloated walrus cosplay at the top of this post

4 Likes

You were supposed to say ‘moist’. It’s the best trigger word you can say around the office without getting sued. ‘Gee this cake is moist. I love moist cake. Moist, warm, cake.’ Throw in some ‘mms’ and ‘wows’ while eating moist warm cake, like Bill Murry from What About Bob. See who starts blushing or tells you to cut it out first.

1 Like

Im in Houston right now, “humid” is Pee Wee’s secret word today.

i’m not into animals

1 Like

You are on fire. Literally. I can’t see how hot you are underneath all the flames.

Fur in the summertime is always gonna be hot.

It would suck to be a panda during this heat wave.

1 Like

Hey, beautiful. Wanna go out with me? Let’s get married. How do you feel about kids? Wait, you’re having an affair with the tauren down the street? I’m getting a divorce! I never wanna see you again. Please take me back, I’m so lonely.

Currently a single orc so…

No?

I do not really have a fur fettish but would agree it would be a significant cosmetic improvement for my for my champion so… yes.

You are as hot as Nomi’s cooking. :squid::fire:

1 Like