Don't attack, cause I know ya'll like to tussle...but a WOD Remix

Please stay of my back or I’ll attack

WoD CM weapons still look pretty decent even if they’re not as hi res as modern stuff.

1 Like

For real. I don’t like the way some people have rewritten their memories of WoD. I assume it’s because playing it again now they just go through it while leveling and then move on. Enjoying what it has, not enduring what it was lacking.

Yeah but we paid full price. Do WoD Remix and add a new patch.

I don’t particularly like WoD. In fact its one of my least-favorite expansions.

That being said, I would 100% play a Remix version of it. Obliterating stuff with tinker gems is fun no matter where you put me.

This is also 100% fair to ask. As much as I’ve loved MoP Remix (and don’t want to go back to the live game), I admit the ball was dropped more than once on some of the nuts and bolts holding it together.

I have to trust that they’ll learn from this first go at it (assuming they bring Remix back in the future).

I think the only way Id touch a Wod remix is if the Garrison is account wide.
Id want to do 3 or 4 or characters and I have no interest in doing anything in that garrison more than once

The nature of remix already accomplishes this.

WoD is still my favorite expansion for questing. Excellent flow, fun NPCs, nice mogs, great raids and dungeons.

Content drought and halfassing the garrison is what ruined it.

1 Like

WoD remix would be fun tbh. I hope they do something with ashran again.

I think it’s universally agreed for the content we had in WoD, it was fun.
The issue was that it ended there too.

1 Like

How about wrath remix, cause, you know, blue protodrake…but more importantly, timelost abomination drake?

Id be down for BC, Wrath, and Cata Remixes, but maybe they should be last in the rotation. I haven’t had enough time to forget them since we just had classic lol.

1 Like

WOD was 1/3 of an expansion sold at full price. When you hit max level, everything stopped, and it was raid or die. There was 1 content patch all expansion.

No
/10char

Infact lets do legion next it has the better transmogs