<DONK> offering bounty for <Minax> kills

‘Minax’ had been trying to poach ‘Donk’ members for weeks (probably because Minax can’t retain members). ‘Donk’ decided to play with ‘Minax’ and set in motion a cunning and devious plan. ‘Donk’ had a mage that recently flew off his rocker so we thought we would gift wrap him and send him ‘Minax’ way.

Poor ‘Minax’ they had no idea what they’d done. This mage proceeded to blow up ‘Minax’ discord in a incoherent rant for hours on end before /gquitting ‘Minax’.

Over at ‘Donk’ we can’t stop laughing, but ‘Minax’ has taken a low road and opted to trash ‘Donk’ in public spam. ‘Donk’ would like to offer any horde player 5g per kill for any ‘Minax’ member on Sulfuras. Post screenshots to claim your bounty!

10g for ‘Goatsie’ kills

1 Like

This post is genuine and well funded.

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

1 Like

For any horde that’d like some easy gold, you can find Goatsie and myself in terrokar forrest just outside of Shat. EZ GOLD BABY

1 Like

Rent free in the mind of DONK I have a counter offer. I’ll offer donk members gruul kills for 499g a spot.

That’s why you can’t stop spamming LFG about Donk haha. You guys got trolled and taking it like babies :rofl:

Hahaha “rent free” says the dude that cant stop messaging me every time i pop on.

Get off the jock bro. I know you like it but you cant have it.

Yet here we are, making forum posts for daddy. You have been a good son to me.

Ya boy, I got your name, don’t worry.

Bro…say what you wanna say. No need to recall.

say my name son

Just reminding you all that Sawlgoodman said he would join and show his face on camera if we are still around come 7.17.2021

nintendo switch bae himself

who tf is donk? kekw

As of 7.17 will be Sawls home guild

Who heckin knows. Not kings like Minax.

Lol lovin the minax alt posts…cant hide from me :wink:

5g bounty rofl you broke af

Stealthy you were in my dms all day yesterday… had to legit tell you I didn’t care and you continued to message me like some fan boy. Came into your discord as you were asking where I was and you banned me soon as I spoke up… y’all just a bunch of doxxing weirdos grow up.

No idea why it chose a random alt when I posted this…

Who are you? lol post on alts more