Done using war bank

A relevant thread over on the EU side. Yryadorne says there will be a fix for this for 11.0.2. Whilst it may be an EU blue post I imagine the same thing goes for the US.

It is an issue with items flagged as unique, as far as I can tell by the EU and US threads.

I just hope the unique problem is the same as the randomly nuking various items problem. Or that if I had a unique x # item in the bank maybe it caused problems with other items - anything is possible I suppose.

Is 11.0.2 coming 8/13, this Tuesday?

Should be.

Since they are pushing the fix with an established planned patch, it is likely that they have already fixed it and will most likely restore all of the items as well. Basically for now it is a nuisance and they are just waiting until a planned patch so they can get more work done.

Thatā€™s typically what waiting with fixes to problems like these mean. So, everything should be completely fine come Tuesday - although you might have an interesting number of items show up in the mailbox as thatā€™s typically where these sorts of items are sent to when restored.

Pretty sure I lost a 20 stack of Mark of the Duskwing Raven glyphs but Iā€™m not 100% certain, they might turn up in an altā€™s bags somewhere I forgot.

Even so, Iā€™m also being very iffy with anything I put in there for at least a few weeks.

Edit: Ayy found the glyphs, alt put them in their bank instead of the warband bank.

I havenā€™t lost anything.

only bug I had was with the unique items for the new heirloom ring

1 Like