Don Your Holiday Apparel—The Feast of Winter Veil Has Begun!

Don Your Holiday Apparel—The Feast of Winter Veil Has Begun!

It’s time once more to don your finest finery, drink a little egg nog, and embrace the spirit of giving (the Smokywood Pastures way). The Feast of Winter Veil has begun!

View Full Article

3 Likes

Does the illusion only drop for level 60s now?

Really… I have done non max characters on festivities for a long time. They have never been that strict. I’m level 50 and getting non rare gifts.

I know at 50 I am not getting blue gifts, they are green quality. The green do not have any of the illusions or toys.

Yes they always had it so you had to be a certain level, but not extremely high. Best example of this is let’s say in BFA you had to be level 98 and max level was 120.

So not entirely happy about this. On the positive I like the Santa sleigh mount and how random people can hop on. I thought that was cute. :slight_smile: I just wish they would be more nice about people being able to obtain the rare gifts.

1 Like

omg if that Sleigh had been a mount I would have died.

1 Like

Note to self: Go here and there tomorrow and get the violet proto drake.

…and I would steal the mount from you, and all your gold! Mwahahaha!

1 Like

Nah.

That’s what I encountered as well. Only my 60s get the stolen gift as blue quality and the other quest as green. Every other toon (59 and below) has green quality for the stolen gift and common quality for the other… it sucks I was waiting all year to try and get this and now it’s way harder to get

2 Likes

Just an FYI some winter veil achievements are unobtainable as of right now. BB king requires you to hit the leaders of the horde and alliance (depending which faction you are) with a BB gun. However, since pre patch some faction leaders are missing such as Anduin, Bane and maybe Sylvannas. Because of this, it’s impossible to get this achievement as it is.

Also the Scrooge achievement for horde is not working as Bane is no longer in Thunder Bluff.

3 Likes

Normally there’s a grace period after an expac release and higher level requirements for seasonal quests.

Shame the blue stolen goods (the useful one) is locked for anyone who hasn’t spent the last couple of weeks leveling all their 50s.

6 Likes

YES! It is really annoying they make it required to be max level just three weeks after launch. I am hoping this is a bug and they’ll drop the required level down to 50 - but I’m not holding my breath. It’s a huge bummer, because this is one of my favorite WoW holidays. :frowning:

4 Likes

Just another note:

People found that their level 50s could get the stolen present as a BFA mission table, thought that was maybe some middle ground. But the box is bugged and empty when received and doesn’t dissapear when opened.

Would be lovely to know if this is intentional or not…

1 Like

Will you ever make the Finely-Tailored winter veil sets available somehow?? The old vanilla sets look like pixelated garbage due to their age, and the toy is all or nothing (ie no mixing and matching like transmog allows). Many of us have been waiting for the Finley-Tailored sets for YEARS.

1 Like

I would love to be able to get the finely tailored pieces for transmog. They do seem to show up in the appearance tab.

1 Like

The Winter Veil gear… I have three more days, three more chances! I will get it!

How about implementing the Finely-Tailored items into actual mog items already? Been over 6 years since we found them in game and all you give us are hats.

The old mogs are quite dated at this point.

You mean the toy that gives disposable clothes, or the Finely-Tailored stuff that is not even in game?