Don’t post on this

Why is ret mobility so bad? The trade off is supposed to be being tankier but that doesn’t happen as you still get shredded by rogues and hunters so there is no reason we should be :wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair:

1 Like

What are you talking about?

1 Like

Charming, I’ve noticed you’ve been whining a lot. What’s wrong? Need your V8 or something?

don’t trinket sap

the trade off is them 3tapping u while bubbled.

1 Like

Because the dev in charge of ret went full stupid back in legion. They decided that a slow moving squishy melee with crap sustain is fun, if their burst decimates players every 2 minutes.

2 Likes

They’re not that bad. Every time I think my paladin is slow, I just have to play a death knight alt and then I feel a lot better.

They’re horrible.

DK’s have a better gap closer and better defensive abilities than a ret. If we didn’t have our ridiculous burst in this burst meta, there would be 0 reason to inv a ret to any rated content.

1 Like

I’m sorry that you feel that way. I guess you can play something else if you can’t figure it out. Sounds like DK might be your thing.

Sounds like classic is more my thing. It’s clear they have 0 idea what they want to do with Ret paladins.

1 Like

Well if you’re really stuck on playing ret then you’ll have heeps of fun in Wrath. You can’t go wrong with a paladin there of any spec.

sometimes i let my teammates die for avenging wrath

2 Likes

You ever bop a tank in a raid to get your dps up?