Dominated Attendants in Torghast

Anyone else finding these creatures crazy overtuned @ layer 15?

They activate Aggression and burst out 40k damage in 2s and you can’t do anything about it because you get feared from the torment.

3 Likes

they’re insane. i found your post through googling how the heck i’m supposed to handle Aggression. 7.8k damage hits twice a second is impossible.

I feel like all new 9.2 mobs in torrghast are overtuned.

What’s really fun is getting one of these as the 1st Floor Empowered and just plain having to leave

Old post is old.

But yes the Automa in Torghast are horribly overturned. If you’re planning to pull an entire room and you see a single Automa you need to hard burst it down instead of the entire room.

lmao.

Blizzzard you absolute freaking clowns. Go back to school. Insane that there are still broken mobs 2 years later. Im hoping the team behind torhast was fired… cause they 100% deserve it.

I was thinking the same yesterday when I did that floor. Also, in the Jailer’s Gauntlet, the jump in difficulty from floor 4 to 5 is insane. Right in the first room you’ll get a couple of bosses (out of the 5-6 crits that will show) on the 900ks health range, which for soloing is ridiculous, specially when no matter where the foes are, you’ll pull all the room once you hit any of them. Tried several times as a affliction then destro warlock with not even close. Demonology wasn’t going to do it neither. Floor 4 was doable all the way through. Why 5 had to be so bad right of the bat?

Twisting Corridor run breakers I swear to god. Got to Floor 17 on Layer 8 and got an Empowered Attendant as the door keeper. Hadn’t died the whole time and I get wiped out so much the big Tarragrue spawns and I gotta restart from the beginning. Blizzard for god’s sake wasn’t the level squish supposed to a good thing cause it doesn’t really feel like it