Doing everyone dirty

very annoyed at the lack of communication from blizz with the release date.

Most players enjoy the initial rush craziness and with that comes sever ques. Ques require time which most people who work will sit in que for most of their normal play time. Lots of people take time off work to no life a bit and with such a little time to make those plans really sucks for a lot of players.

Well of course its $35 per character. Plus pay for the mount. Plus pay for boost.

People wanted to get rid of multiboxers. So blizz did. Do you expect them to do this AND lose all of the subscription fees that the multi boxers were paying. HAHAHA Now we all get to make up the lost revenue.

I wear a tin foil hat so I can’t hear all the crazy people around me. It helps block out all the negative vibes!

I think you forget that you don’t own you account. You are essentially renting it for 15$ a month. Blizzard owns all of “your” characters. Not trying to say good or bad about it, but your entitlement is misplaced.

If the community didn’t fight for classic we wouldn’t have it. We have an impact on what blizzard eventually decides in some things but once the math is done and they see the money they will be raking in they won’t listen to a god damn word any of you say anyways.

This was Classic. The expansion is supposed to be LIKE IT WAS when it launched. I know it can’t be exactly like it was like when honor came out in classic (It was chaos but was amazing at the same time). BUT you didn’t have to pay for f all in classic other than a sub, and that’s how TBC should be. You think they will stop with this ONE store mount? Not gonna happen.

Wait till you see the queue times ohhh boy all those thousands of boosted animals in your queue, maybe then you’ll be pissed. Herod was up to 25k on classic launch lets see what its at during TBC. Have you seen the WoW sub statistics? You know it more than trippled subs? It’s sad but it’s done now were gonna just have to deal with it. They aren’t going back on any decisions involving money and that short notice for TBC was to not give people time to level so they will boost.

" ME - $35 PER CHARACTER! JUST to keep YOUR CHARACTER that you leveled on classic ON classic, to FORCE people into playing TBC"

“These were your exact words, implying that you believe that you have to pay the fee or else can only play TBC on your existing character”

Actually not at ALL what I said. I did not say “You HAVE to play a fee to stay on Classic”… do you have s for brains? You can stay on classic for free YES. You can go to TBC for free YES. But in what world is it OK to put 35$ almost the price of an xpac just to allow your character to stay on Classic once you go to TBC? Do you not get the point of this one sentence you all seem to be trying to tear apart unsuccessfully. It goes in one ear out the other the point of it is THEY ARE MAKING YOU PAY FOR TRIVIAL STUFF. If they want classic to live on how about a few fresh servers? This will KILL vanilla classic. How do you not understand that, we are given an ultimatum TBC or CLASSIC, an who is gonna pick classic, and whos gonna pay the $35. Really dumb.

1 Like

So the latest forum bot propaganda is telling us that all this is a good idea.

Defending a paid clone for classic for $35. What a bunch of DRONES.

Imagine expecting Blizzard to let you create a clone of your character on two different realms, for free.

3 Likes

You leveled that character on CLASSIC. Why wouldn’t they. Too charitable?

Imagine blizzard giving you a paid boost to 58 LOL

A better idea would have been to delete the thread.

The thought of using “Blizzard” to get more traffic to my post never even crossed my mind. Just calling the pot black. You are what you are.

If they would have just put a $35 price on TBC plus the sub I would RATHER have that then the boosts and mounts that weren’t in the game, and the rating changes. Oh and the invisible walls which directly nerfs classes. Later homeboys.

You can keep that character on classic without paying $35. can’t understand normal thinking <–that’s you lol

I would have preferred to just buy BC again as well, not any of the other crap they want to sell. But making a big rude rant post doesn’t help. In truth, nothing you could say would help. The only thing you can do to help is NOT buy any of those things. This is capitalism works. You vote with your money, not your mouth. They don’t care if 10% of people are crying on forum if 90% are buying the product. Many will actually complain then still buy those things anyway. We need to be a monetary majority, not a vocal minority.

I leveled it on Classic, so I can decide to keep it in Classic for free or continue progressing to TBC. I also have the option to do both for a fee.

It’s honestly the best possible solutions outside of doing it for free, which would mean virtually everyone would copy it. Lots and lots of dead characters on servers then.

I get you. I’m just hoping to god they aren’t gonna have to do something crazy like more layering or crossrealm. Don’t mind crossrealm BG’s and Arenas but out in the world you should only see people on your server.

Replying to yourself. Not a good look. Next time make sure you switched over to your sockpuppet brah

1 Like

No, it would keep Classic more alive if those characters got to stay with no fee. When they are raid logging or w/e they can hop on Classic if they want and go do MC or whatever. It’s going to kill Classic numbers by a lot.

Layering is going to be 100% necessary for HFP and questing in general, even potentially during prepatch.

Cross-realm, no.

How would it help keep it alive if 99% of the people who copied it never play it?

1 Like

Not a good look oh my, guess I can never look in the mirror again.

I’m just saying, the thread was bad enough already and now you’re failing at sockpuppetry.

1 Like