Doing everyone dirty

oh look buzzwords…
People who play wow dont go on the forums to attack people when the game is objectively being run into the ground.
You “players” are so ez to spot…

You mean the things you’re throwing around, incorrectly?

That part wasn’t to you, it was to the guy saying I don’t understand the “service” lol. I don’t mind you posting any info you have.

If it wasn’t for that “We want classic” poll that got made after a certain server was shut down in 2016 and all the push for classic by the community none of you would have it. A lot of you have this mindset that what’s done is done “I can’t do anything about it so I should be quiet and shut down anyone that talks about it” that’s not how we got classic. Blizzard does read community feedback they knew changing vanilla was gonna cause huge backlash so they didn’t. But now they are slowly allowing #Some changes so except more than what I listed in OP to come.

That moment you look around and realize you’re the only one wearing a tin-foil hat, but still think it’s everyone else that’s crazy.

2 Likes

I’m def not the only one wearing it but ok dude lol

That moment you call something a “Conspiracy theory” to assume the poster is crazy and nothing that he says matters lol. Nothing in OP was a “Theory” its all things they are doing to the game which makes it a fact… Jesus some people.

If you notice, I wasn’t responding to you. I was specifically addressing Thrassis’s theory that anyone that might disagree with their position must be a paid shill for blizzard or have some other ulterior motive other than simply disagreeing with them.

I don’t personally agree with many of your points, except that the clone price is too steep. That doesn’t mean that I think your opinion isn’t worth being voiced. It’s the people who are throwing out wacko theories about people that bother me. I haven’t seen you engage in that activity so I’m sorry you got the idea that I was referring to you.

this confusion over who’s responding to who is why I’ve started going out of my way to use blockquotes, lol. I’ve noticed mobile and even desktop sometimes has a habit of not putting who is being replied to in the corner of posts

And you responding to every post and thread is because you care a lot about what exactly?

So can you still play on classic vanilla if you don’t buy the clone?

1 Like

Correct, the clone service is just to have your character on Classic and TBC. Playing on either or is completely free

1 Like

Oh gotcha. Eh, I am for the $35 then. Not expensive enough honestly.

Bye retailers, enjoy tbc

I NOE LISTEN, IN EAR OUT THE OTHER HAHAHA YOU MAKE NO GOOD POINT CAUSE I NOE LISTEN HURR HURR.

Then it can stay in classic for free instead of moving it to TBC.

1 Like

“The Character Clone service gives you a choice: you can —for free— activate your Progression realm clone and play the Burning Crusade Classic expansion, or you can —for free— activate your Classic Era clone and continue playing WoW Classic. You can pay a fee to activate both.”

I know how to works. Another person trying to tear down my argument with lies that I don’t understand how it works you’re seriously some kind of stupid huh?

Every single one of you have tried to do this because you got nothing to say to me. Just keep eating up everything they throw at classic TBC I know all you will say is “Who cares” or take my argument and twist it into something its not to prove a point that doesn’t exist so you’ll look “Good” on the forums. Losers.

I don’t get why people are so butthurt about having to choose between Classic or TBC for their current characters. What precedent is there that makes you feel entitled to have your character cloned to multiple games for free? It’s basically a character boost on steroids, since you’re not only bypassing the need to level a new character in that version, you also have all your loot and gold too.
I mean my main criticism with the idea is cloning shouldn’t have been offered at all at any price. Make your choice, deal with it, end of story.

2 Likes

These were your exact words, implying that you believe that you have to pay the fee or else can only play TBC on your existing character

If that’s not what you believe then you should fix your OP

3 Likes

Yes… yes it is Classic TBC. Sorry you got in your feelings about quality of life stuff.

We could call the original version of TBC “Blizzard TBC” and this new version “Activision TBC”.

But then how am i supposed to tell talk about the Blizzard spell?

call it “Snowy Icicle Rave Party”

1 Like

So the server we are on now WILL be turning into TBC?
And another sever from Classic, will be it’s separate thing called Classic Era?