Does WoW need level scaling for the older zones?

Exactly. Or it should be optional.

2 Likes

This is why they created party sync, so you could go and run old content to your hearts content.

The bigger issue in this game is the fact that Blizzard is forcing new players into BfA from the get go. They learn nothing about the original lore, their race or the faction they belong to.

It is a shame that the current stewards of this game have ruined it in this manner.

Pleasegodno.

That’s what Chromie Time is for. Not the normal world. They want you in the new expansion with the new content for the current level range, not the old world.

1 Like

Have it as an option or limit it to certain areas. You can force it only everyone/everywhere because there is obviously a large amount of content that should remain farmable.

I would bloody LOVE to go back and do invasions/horrific visions/timeless isle/N’zoth assults and hell even Legion/BFA world quests as current content and get current rewards for them. They could all be adjusted each expansion/patch to give current gear and they all give a currency (like idk amor fragments or something) that can be turned in to get gear/gear upgrades (but obviously not as high as Mythic raiding. I would love this as a change of pace and a way to redo old content that I absolutely loved.

Technically it already is an option with Chromie Time. They just don’t want people gaining current expansion levels in old content, so that’s why it stops at 50.

Turn XP off and you can experience it forever if you want to. Or use player sync. There’s already ways to do it now.

1 Like

if entire environment leveled up with you and you just sit there macro aim level 2 sheep then no need to adventure. just shoot sheep no need to run jump and avoid.

1 Like

scaling was a mistake.

scaling should of been a choice: just like not gaining experience when doing pvp content - an in-game switch

flying should be a choice - add this to the pvp experience switch.

1 Like