Does WOW just hate paladin mains?

Is your reading comprehension lacking? You said that players think it’s okay to hate on paladin because of things from 2004. That’s what the “distant past” comment was about. People dunk on any spec/class depending on their posters’ actions in the current relative to its power.

And I haven’t tried to bring paladins down. Literally said I’m happy they’re getting redesigned because their design has been atrocious since Legion. If only they’d have removed Divine Steed too!

I only drew a comparison between their supplemental defensive being stronger than our main defensive, because the differing attitudes toward them on the forum makes me laugh.

It seems like they love Paladins to me. It’s the rest of the WoW arena community that has no respect for Paladins.

Easiest healer, easiest melee, and easiest tank. You never feel like out get outplayed vs Pally. You lose to them because something they’re doing is over tuned or straight busted.

Now Prot Paladin has a bracket by itself to abuse and boost players. It’s actually wild!

Now everyone who never broke 2400 in any other expansion rerolled Pally in SL and thinks they’re big skill. When literally has not been anything spec more busted than all 3 Pally specs.

They’ll always be the degenerate class in WoW and SL Glad will always be the degenerate glad that meant nothing.

I mean here we are 19 years later and youre doing it right now.

Insisting Ret stays dumpstered for reasons because youre convinced you have it worse.

Youre going about this wrong. If instead you said:

if the Ret rework works out well, Boomkin really needs to be next and heres why:

NOBODY would object.

Show me where I did that. I in fact did the complete opposite.

show me where i did that

paladins are whiny

my defensives are worse

fix ME instead

Your attitude is everything my guy. Change up how you say things and people will react way better.

They already said, the Ret rework would affect other spec via the class tree. Like how Divine Toll is going into the class tree now, and pretty sure more changes like these will happen.

Fear not, brave paladin, for World of Warcraft does not hate thy kind. The truth is, the game does not discriminate, it only rewards the skilled and the steadfast. And in the realm of PvP, the protection paladin reigns supreme, the very pinnacle of might and fortitude.

Forsooth, the protection paladin is unmatched in the arena, where they defend their allies with holy magic and sturdy shield. Their unwavering devotion to the light grants them unmatched resilience, enabling them to persevere in even the most dire of circumstances. And as they conquer their foes, they prove that the power of the paladins should never be underestimated.

And so, let us sing the praises of the protection paladin, a shining beacon of hope in a world of darkness. A faithful defender, a peerless warrior, who, with sword and shield, defends the innocent and crushes their enemies. Huzzah, huzzah, for the protection paladins!

Okay, but…