Does Oribos have a Black Market AH?

If so, where is it?
If not, where is it?

Past expansions moved them, is this one still in the BFA towns?

Also, has the Long Boi been up on it yet? I am curious how much it sold for if it was. I never got one, and I doubt I ever will… but who knows.

It’s in revendreth, just google it since I can’t post links

It’s in the Night Market on the south end of Revendreth.

1 Like

Of course it wouldn’t be in Oribos…

Thanks. What about the second part? (Which is honestly what I was more curious about)

https://i.ibb.co/jh9zgvW/bmah.png

Follow this easy, two step process to never care where the current AH is ever again:

1. Get the Black Market liason set up in your Garrison.
  2. Get some Black Market radios from Mechagon.
3 Likes

Every expansion I play a different class, and sometimes even a different realm.

So, my current SL main has never played BFA or WoD… Don’t feel like farming those.

HOWEVER. Are the BMAH listings world wide, or just server wide? If they are world wide - I can check another servers garrison…

Server only, unfortunately. Still might be worth it if you plan to use the BMAH often.

I haven’t used it, ever. Honestly. I am not that rich. It was a wimsy because I still want the long boi. Even if its in my dreams. Wanted to see what they are set at on BMAH.

Gold cap? 5 mil? Less?

Server only. Also keep in mind that if you try and hunt for pieces on dead servers (keep track of what is merged now after they did the changes a few months ago) that boost communities place several millions worth of gold on these realms for sellers wanting them.

So like someone trades the gold on their main realm to someone and then that person approves the same amount to hand to the client’s character on the server that has the BMAH listing.

Also the longboi will never be posted for less than 5million. It’s starting bid is 5 million. Given this situation, people will feasibly pay gold cap the moment it is listed in order to secure acquisition. How long that will happen depends upon customer demand (aka wait a while when all parties wanting it then have the mount).

Then do what Briselody suggested and get the liason in your garrison.

I’m not sure. It used to be 954,000 but I don’t know if they changed it when they raised the gold cap to 10 mil. So is it 9,540,000? No clue. The mounts I’ve seen that are gold capped was 9,999,999 (zg tiger.) So I don’t know if that guy overbid or if that was the true top bid :woman_shrugging:

it’s in revendreth. not sure where the area is/called but when you see it you will know. there is a bunch of those cartel looking people just selling stuff and then a creepy looking house up the hill and inside is the BMAH.

it’s pretty easy to get to so dont need to worry about going out of your way into the more dangerous areas.