Does anyone still date in Wow?

Long-term Wow-player searching for her Wow-partner/player #2…<3 Does anyone even do this anymore?

9 Likes

mfw wrong character

Probably, there’s more than likely people still crushing on others whether RP related or unrelated to RP.

wtb gay worgen bf

2 Likes

sometimes, yeah

wtb void elf goff gf

3 Likes

@ Troüblë
Well what does that entail for you exactly ?I am looking for an in game partner/bestie. Love Moonguard so many possibilities. I have been playing will be 10 yrs soon and the game is only fun when you have people to play it with.

3 Likes

sometimes, Yes. Always looking for friends.

1 Like

Friends sound nice, I just created a character on this server. Even though I am a loner, making friends is always welcome.

3 Likes

wtb blood elf gf
must have nice feet

I’ll be anything you want me to be

1 Like

Based on this thread, and a general feeling around the game, I’m actually surprised some enterprising people haven’t tried to make a go of some kind of dating community in WoW, or some regular singles day RP event. They would have to put in a lot of work to deal with trolls and other flotsam, and I guess that’s too much for just one or a couple of people.

2 Likes

Perhaps someone should make a ‘speed dating’ event. Could be fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Date auctions are pretty common. I’d go to a speed dating event though, for sure.

This is both the post I’ve either been too scared to make or was just scouting for lol. I have been wondering the same thing though and wouldn’t mind partying up with someone or something like that.

1 Like

would be interesting, that’s for sure!

Sounds like MG is getting a new project for 2019, huh?

Well my btag is willyam#11554 just in case anyone would like to get in touch. I’m on break from college so I’m super free for the most part. Just tell me you’re from the forum and I’ll be all good with it.

If I had more time to play, I would sit down with you and hash out ideas. Unfortunately I work nights and have very little time for much. :frowning:

2 Likes

No worries, life comes in at some point. I’m sure some of this will come together at some point and hopefully it’s a time when time restraints aren’t a huge deal.

A project that I think is a very good idea. I’m sure someone will get it going soon. I’ll be watching for it! :smile:

I have seen some social guilds host speed dating events before. Namely the Stormwind Socialites (now rebranded as the Philanthropic Society).

I don’t know if they’d host another such event, but someone could always ping them to ask about how they set it up. The biggest problem for a speed dating event would be giving sufficient (but not too much) time for the couples to speak. It’d have to be longer than a regular speed dating scenario to allow for good emotes.

Also, there’s the issue of how to organize it if you have a mix of heterosexual and homosexual people wanting to join in to find people they’d be interested in. :point_up:

1 Like

Time to devise a Gnomish dating application and name it something appropriate liiike… Cinder.

Caution: app may explode spontaneously.

7 Likes