Does anyone like Roll the Bones?

Honestly, Roll the Bones is the only reason I try to avoid Outlaw because of the RNG. I end up playing with Slice and Dice knowing that it is a DPS loss.
It would be ideal if Roll the Bones was taken out of the game, and replace it with Slice and Dice.

5 Likes

and buff snd

2 Likes

When I get a 5 dice roll I get excited lol… Outlaw is pretty fun I think… managing the buff is part of the skill

Just bring Combat back! Outlaw was a good idea but you can only add so much spice before the soup is ruined.

2 Likes

I don’t know any rogues who like roll the bones and I know plenty who avoid playing Outlaw even though its the top spec for mythics just because that ability takes all the fun out of the playstyle.

Personally it keeps me from playing the spec more often even though blade flurry and a mostly-out-of-stealth thug spec feels good. I’d also love to see them remove Between the Eyes or give it a glyph to be a hand crossbow shot because forcing guns on a spec in what is mostly a fantasy rpg is hot garbage.

2 Likes

RtB is the worst rogue move ever. they had no idea how to balance it so they just made it random which is stupid.

it should be: 1 combo point gives wrost buff, 2 points second worst buff…all the way to 5 points gives the best buff. They should remove it entirely or do this. Thankfully you can spec it to be slice in dice which is a little “cooler”

1 Like

Just play SnD instead its really fun and nice to get that energy regen back

1 Like

Remember when SnD was a core ability; me too.

Combat Daggers, simple, effective, fun, enjoyable.

I can’t desire anything more right now, but TBC is on the way and the glory of a more interesting rotation comes with it.

God I wish BFA rogue wasn’t so boring and soft…

Soft because it’s all gimmicks and no grunt, all rng and no pizzazz, all setup and no reward.

The PVP is even more dull and screwed up than Classic…

TBC can’t show up soon enough.