Does anyone know Johnny?

Hey, this is a long shot I know. But, by chance does anyone know Johnny the Undead warrior? Doesn’t look like he’s been active on this toon for a while (Been watching you for a few expansions now) but obviously he was active enough to keep the name locked.

Just by chance, if you know them or you are them and would be willing to give up the name I’d appreciate it. It’s dumb AF I know, I’m very unoriginal and just like playing with the toon as my name because when I read chat and I don’t see Johnny I rarely realize that someone is talking to me…

Here on Emerald Dream the only Johnny I see is a level 50 Belf DK. The account is definitely active too but can’t tell if the character is, though it’s still wearing the Heart of Azeroth so I’m going to assume he isn’t playing the character atm. Try sending him a mail in-game.

I am hesitant to send him in-game mail because if he doesn’t have a current WoW sub and does happen to agree to release the name, he wouldn’t be able to delete the toon without emptying his mailbox.

Just kinda hoping he’ll see this post and delete it. XD

Again, not likely. But worth a shot.

So I just noticed that they have some global achievements from as recent as Dec 29th of 2023. So Im a little more hopeful

Hey, that’s me. How much are you willing to pay for it? The right price and you can have it.

Whatever he bids, I’ll double it

1 Like

To the highest bidder!

I don’t want to win, I just want to drive the price up

I want you to win. I believe in you.

2 Likes

How about 50,000?

I’ll give you about tree fiddy

Four Hundred thousand

HUNDRED

BILLION DOLLARS