Does anyone ever come here anymore?

Honestly just a simple hey there Anvilmar/Undermine people does anyone even come check out our forum for any reason at all?

-Ancilla

I stop in occasionally to see if anyone has posted anything. On the by and large, this forum is dead as a doornail. :dizzy_face:
BUT, Hi Anc! Nice to see I am not the only one who misses seeing peeps from our hood chatting and so forth. Maybe we can start a new trend!

Well hey there Sarisk… I was getting worried there were like 14+ creepers just reading the post but not replying…It would be nice to help rebuild a community of sorts for our dying realm.

I do wish I could take a gander at the old threads.
The removal with the merge may have had something to do with it.
Oh, and hey there Anvilmar :slight_smile:

Yeah, it would be nice if we could get our little world a little more love. So, creepers, at least say ‘hi’ !!

Funny , i was just coming on here to put up a recruit macro, and im currently chating with you in game 3/9 at 8:58 lol

Yeah Im on like all the time and almost always bored not doing anything or just farming AP WQs…

Hi all - I just came back from 5 yrs away. I was poking around the forums, just to catch up, hoping to find some guild info. It’s so quiet…so thanks for posting :slight_smile:

I miss old forums :frowning:

1 Like

Good to see others here. I like our friendly servers, and support getting the community feeling back again. And a shout out to the Horde players, I love that we all try to help each other out. Even though I can’t heal you, I will try to help you dps something if you are in trouble.
FOR AZEROTH!

1 Like

Just a forum lurker coming by to say hello! I’ve always seen people in game with your realms attached to them but never saw what the forum looked like.

Just another lurker rediscovering WOW after a 7 year absence.

I meant to reply as Avrum.