Does anyone else feel like they don't offer a lot in raids

I feel like when the raid is taking a lot of dmg I don’t really have a lot of power in raids. Anyways to combat this?

Your question is unclear. What do you mean “power”? Power to help the raid survive, power to help yourself survive, power to deal damage while handling incoming damage? Also what spec are you playing?

1 Like

Protection, I just feel useless in the face of downward spiral approaching a wipe. Like P1 and P2 of heroic denathrius I just feel useless besides doing my job as tanking.

1 Like

I think you’ll get a similar feeling on anything but Prot Paladin, and it’s pretty limited even there. If you’re where you’re supposed to be, doing what you’re supposed to do, the raid dying just isn’t in your domain.

Warriors get Rallying Shout. Full stop.

1 Like

If you’re the tank, and you’re not doing mechanics or positioning wrong, then the raid dying isn’t on you. Hit Rallying Cry when appropriate, play your role right, and that’s all you can be reasonably expected to do.

I’m not saying you can’t be doing things better, but the division of roles means there are limits to how much is on your shoulders.

On my druid I feel like I can save my group with convoke.

I tell great jokes!

1 Like