Does a guild like this exsist on A52?

I am looking for a guild that does a decent amount of 15+ keys, but also has a heroic raid team that might dabble into the first few bosses of mythic, like say the first 3 of this tier, that doesn’t raid on Mon, Wed or Fri for the heroic team. If there are any guilds like that out there, who are looking for someone who maintains 4-6 toons depending on my mood, please let me know. Thanks

Our guild Participation Trophy matches that pretty well. We are 12/12H 3/12M and raid T/Th 10pm - 1am EST. We also clear 15+ all the time pretty easily. We’re in the process of recruiting for SL. Message me on Btag if you’re interested.

OrangeChrome#1396

Hello! If you are a returning player, or looking for a new home and your goal is to get Cutting Edge in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a new guild on Area 52 lead by multiple CE experienced players, we are looking for select classes to fill our roster in Shadowlands, in the mean time we will be clearing Heroic Nyalotha weekly and Mythic+ while we build our community.

Raid Times (In Shadowlands): Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting (High):
Priest - Holy/Disc+Shadow (Need All!)
Warrior - Dps

(Medium):
Warlock
Shaman - Ele

If you have any questions or interested and don’t see your class listed above feel free to get in contact, we are always looking for quality players! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550