Doc Nanner's needs to die

No, Blizzard, I do not want to do selfie quests and Doc Nanners needs to go. Please, for the love of all that is sacred, give me a way to make this monkey stop following me everywhere.

25 Likes

I just want em to stop throwing bananas at me

26 Likes

He’s just one of a short list of Dragon Flight characters (A horrendous monkey in a hat is a character, right?) that I think are meant to be endearing, but are actually just annoying.

If we’re resorting to murder, I propose we start with Scout Tomul.

20 Likes

Leave the monke alone.

5 Likes

That monkey is pure evil.
And it is the reason I’m behind on my Dragon expedition rep…I just don’t wanna go to Base camp and have BANANAS thrown at me the whole time. Kill it!!! With fire!!!

7 Likes

Doc Nanners ain’t no Rowie, but I wouldn’t want him dead…XD

2 Likes

That’s because you haven’t seen the squirrel called Nuts. Doc Nanners at least doesn’t stun you.

2 Likes

i know another creature that is pure evil, more so then doc nanners…

it's terrifying

ANOTHER TURTLE MADE IT INTO THE WATER
:turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle:

5 Likes
5 Likes

nah… blizzard is building her up to be the next raid-boss who was a character who betrays us.
like shadow-lord iskar in hellfire citadel, or to a more recognizable degree, cordana felsong in legion.

2 Likes

Signal the hunt! The quarry is you.

Too slow two foot!

Did I just spoil some aggro/player kill lines; we shall see!

8 Likes

i’m betting 100%, that those will/would be call-outs when/if we fight her. i mean… she’s a hostile character who’s on our side, she does’nt become more friendly with us regardless of how good we do… she’s gonna turn against us, it’s obvious.

3 Likes

I’m not so sure about that. I think they’re so far removed from what a likable character is that they feel she comes off as sassy. She ain’t sassy.

You can be a two-foot too, Tomul. I have all the necessary equipment to make it happen. Keep running your mouth.

14 Likes

Another npc does the flight path stuff. He’s just near it

The “Majordomo” can go too.

2 Likes

i feel like that’s a little intense. sure, the majordomo has no personality and generally is useless, but wanting to kill them? feels like a bit much to me.

2 Likes

Why stop there? Let’s just get rid of the centaur before they betray us.

5 Likes

Because cooking them is half-cannibalism.

Who said anything about cooking them? I’m gonna catapult the rotting bodies into the rivers of the Ohn’aran Plains to ensure the centaur don’t recover.

2 Likes

Now that you mention it, choking the rivers with their dead does sound like a good time. :thinking:

1 Like