Do you think Shaman

So my 2 cents. This all started with the bus shock incident if you dont know what it is google wow bus shock.

Ever since them we have been the redheaded stepchild. They removed our good defensive cd that we could use in pvp Shamanistic rage this defensive could be used in a stun and reduced all damage taken by 30%. Blizzard nerfed FS so it no longer had a stun and reduced the healing they did until just removing the healing fs did and reduced the damage. We were left with 1 defensive cd that couldn’t be used in stun and a pvp talent cd that would make it so we couldn’t take melee dmg couldn’t attack but anyone with a spell could still hit us. Ion himself said that blizzard was not going to give shamans another defensive back because they considered Ankh a defensive and the skill to using it was knowing when to use it at the right time.

They nerfed wf and then gave us a talent so that wf could be ok in dmg but we had to take the talent they gave us Ascendance and it was baseline then removed it to be a talent. They stripped us of our totems which many people loved and made them cosmetic which to me at is a why bother I loved having totems to use that actually helped the group we were in. Blizzard took a spell that was part of our class identity and made sure we were brought and shared it to hunters and mages so you did not have to bring a shaman. Blizzard removed part of our class identity when they removed totems gave another part of our identity to mages and hunters by giving them blood lust.

They continually treat us like we are the red headed stepchild and its very very frustrating not to see it as anything but Malice. If you look at what they have done to Shamans as a hole and Enhancement yea no doubt about it is Malice. The game director plays Resto and that is the only spec that seems to be consistently decent.

I some what agree but looking at everything done to this class yea Malice is the key word.

I can agree but when looked at the pattern of behavior blizzard has shown towards Shamans sorry I cant see them being that incompetent/stupid. At some point you just have to say they have malice towards this class.

I will also sight at the start of bfa a turbo group wow a pvp tournament thanks to the enhancement shaman healing. So blizzard nerfed Enhancement Shaman healing which is our only sustain for the whole of the expansion for every aspect. Not just pvp just a blanket nerf to our healing.

2 Likes

I hope they do bring back the talents that give us more armor, avoidance and parry like we had back in the day.

Shields should give damage reduction case closed. Also unpurgeable.

2 Likes