Do you think Classics ToA would allow this?

I meeaan you offering a job

Have your secretary call Robert A. Kotick’s secretary, I’m sure 5k gold per week can be arranged, don’t need to hire anyone.

Alrdy tried buying a admin account that GMs can’t ban. They didn’t let me.

There were no Guild Banks in Vanilla. I do hope that it is one of the things that they do not bother coding over. Just change the unlock methods and amounts so they are more aligned with Vanilla.

If you have 500 million dollars, you should hire a person so can get things like this done.

Is there a 401k and do you offer dental?

2 Likes

i mean where do i apply?

Well technically they arnt selling the gold to you, since you officially hired them, they are being paid to gather or “harvest” gold in the same way farm workers are paid to harvest crops (as opposed to a commission based farm)

Same IP, they won’t care or even know.

That’ll be 1 million for my services please.

1 Like

If you follow my personal hygiene regimen and daily exercise along with a healthy diet then sure… I’ll throw in health insurance as well.

Yes it will be the same IP. Good point.

1 Like

still waitin’ on that million…

1 Like

I think that was called gold farming in vanilla. Like people in other countries setting up shops to farm gold and selling it to players. In this case they would be selling it to just you. Were gold farmers bannable in vanilla? I believe so from what I heard.

I already use false IPs so I can never be tracked down anyways. Right now I am remote routing from some other dudes ip where the line from me to that person is consider a “shadow” and 100% undetectable. I work with the gov. and invented it, so they wouldn’t know anyways. Sort of like my mail being sent to someone elses house and no1 knows about it but me. Unlike Vpns where I would still be able to trace the person if i wanted to.

I was just trying to state that you pointed out the obvious.

They don’t need to track you down to ban your account.

still waiting for that link to apply

They can’t ban my account without having proof. No proof = no ban.

Regardless if obvious or not I still charge the same.

You can expect to be hearing from my lawyers very soon

lol. That’s what I was thinking. Make it a logistical nightmare for them if they ban my account by costing them 10s of millions of dollars in court if they did so all while it is all free for me because of my gov. contacts.

Read the ToS. They’re free to close your account at any time for any reason. or no reason.

They don’t have to prove you broke the agreement. They don’t need to give you a reason at all.

If they suspect you’re paying people to farm gold for you, they’re going to ban you just the same as if you were buying from chinese gold farmers.

You have no legal recourse.

I would be paying them to be in my guild which comes with it’s own ToS. Sort of like being the GM of a raiding guild and hording most of the raid loot for my own purpose. Nothing wrong with that.

You guys don’t remember the Prince of Dubai who would pay the players in his guild real $ to raid and give him stuff back in Vanilla/TBC. He got away with it. No difference.

1 Like