Do you remember when blizz said

No flying after the WOD expansion came out?

I do! What do you remember?

2 Likes

That Ghostcrawler owes me a pony.

6 Likes

The Alamo.

7 Likes

I remember the Dance Studio.

8 Likes

I can put my garrison where ever I want!

9 Likes

I remember the biggest crap storm ever conceived by the WoW community took place right after.

So much so they walked back their statement and created a new system we still fight over today.

5 Likes

Morally grey. The moment Ions shilling, hypocrisy and lack of integrity was exposed.

1 Like

Not a whole lot anymore, but i do remember i should not go down this rabbit hole about flying. :+1: :crazy_face:

I remember Farahlon and Survival ranged.

1 Like

I remember people telling me wow is a fun game and something about community being great. Apparently I’m not good with sarcasm.

2 Likes

The issue initially with WOD flying was they dragged people along and then people learned about it on a third party site.

On a holiday weekend.

6 Likes

I remember when classes were classes and the only artificial power we had, we worked for it in the form of class tier and that was very satisfying.

2 Likes

I honestly would prefer no-flying for a change. I don’t mind the grind, I just think it would be interesting to progress through a whole expansion without flying.

Real ID.

1 Like

Dance Studio

Flying vehicles in Wintergrasp (Still on the Wotlk box)

Real ID

No Flying

Path of the Titans

2 Likes

I remember unsubscribing in January 2015 and not coming back until Legion launched. That’s what I remember.

1 Like

That it was a twist who burned Teldrassil, that it isn’t who we expected.

That BfA wasn’t MoP 2.0.

Also the lovely buzz words:
-SAVAGE
-Class Fantasy
-Morally Gray

4 Likes

My farm remembers.

Eh, close enough.

5 Likes

Not really,because I’m not one to hold a grudge over a game. Acknowledge flaws? Yes. Be so vindictive as to make passive aggressive digs bringing up past sins? Not really.

1 Like

Maybe they should make expansions around flying like they did with TBC

2 Likes