Do you like heritage armor?

Would really like this tbh. Imo there should be a new class mog set added in every expansion.

The only set I like there is the Worgen set (although my only Worgen is a Druid, and that set is a little boring).

Also, no female armor from Draenei? Only male models? Iā€™d like to know how it would look on ME.

/waggle

I love itā€¦ Just donā€™t want to level new toons just to get it

1 Like

I really like the heritage armor and the quests that go along with them. Itā€™s a great way to expand upon racial backgrounds. Those concepts are pretty awesome. Of course Iā€™m partial to the dwarven sets. I especially like the hunter and wizard set.

1 Like

I like the idea of having special armor for the different races. I have never been able to get enough motivation to get them except for the Vulpera set.

1 Like

Hit and miss tbh depends on what set we are talking about.

I love heritage armor, I just wish they would keep going and finish the sets for the other races who are still waiting.

Statement: overall I like heritage armor, even if some are lacking.

Some will say that the Human and Orc Heritage armor would eithe be the Arathi Warfront armor or the Armor from that one Garrison building that gives transmog armor sets. But neither set can be used (currently) from level 1. That might change with the upcoming lvling changes come Shadowlands, but I would really like to see a higher quality Stormwind set than the one that we get from the Garrison.

And even if you include the Darkshore WF set(s) to be heritage for Night Elf and Undead, thatā€™d still leave the Pandaren, Draenei and Trolls without heritage.

I would have loved if theyā€™d release an 8.3.5 patch that would basically be the Heritage patch that gives the rest of the races their Heritage armor sets. But I am afraid that the only way weā€™d see the rest of the races get theirs is if theyā€™re included in the Shadowlands Pre-patch.

I like heritage armor.

Just not enough to level new characters for. I did it one for Void Elf and thatā€™s it.

Maybe when Shadowlands comes out with the leveling changes.

I like all the concept art for the racially class heritage armorā€™s.

I also like the concept art of the Broken as an allied race.

That artist is amazing. Blizzard should give serious thoughts to hiring them to design armor, their armor this expansion outside of a few have been really bad. Heritage armor has been more or less acceptable, but class based heritage armor would be so much cooler.

I like most of the sets they released, but I feel there should be some distinction between the different armor types.

The dwarf set for example looks amazing but on a cloth class it is a bit silly.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good point and something Iā€™d like to see addressed. With transmog itā€™s been shown people love to tailor their characters to exactly what they want them to be. Additional heritage armor means more content and story content as well. I often enjoy when itā€™s about a particular race or class.

1 Like

I like it. I hope they follow through and finish the rest of the core races.

1 Like

It would be even better if us Night elves had ours already :innocent:

Canā€™t wait to see the rest tbh.

I like the majority of the Heritage armours Iā€™ve unlocked so far, though there are issues with several of them which gives me pause.

Renā€™dorei; on the men the chest piece is a high collar and includes the Void-themed wings. All long hair styles currently clip through both the front and back of this collar. You can remove the chest piece but this also removes the wings. Inadequate.

On the women there has been a reported bug where the lower half of the outfit looks like it has been stained with dirt, which is not part of the model.

Sinā€™dorei; the lower half of both the robe and pants have a different texture resolution than the rest of the set, appearing blocky and blurry.

Dark Iron Dwarvens; the helmet has a duck face, and once seen cannot be unseen. It looks ridiculous. These are fiery smiths of world renown, not Goblins.

Mechagnome; the armor itself is great but only comes in gold, leaving out the silver and rust colours of the modifications on the mechanical limbs.

Lightforged Draenei; three different colour variations were shown before they were released, while only a single set was made available. When I saw that they had removed the other colours I stopped levelling, disliking the set that is available.

Worgen; to each their own. For those that enjoy the set I am happy for you. I on the other hand do not play my Worgen to look like a carnival announcer. The gold is much too garish, and the shoulders look completely out of place.

1 Like

I really hope theyā€™re bringing back tier sets, especially with how mediocre a lot of the sets were this expac. Youā€™d think theyā€™d be giving us godly transmog when they thirded their work in that section

1 Like

The only Heritage armor which I like and would have my toons wear was the Blood Elf. I still only have it on one of my toons tho.

I do. I donā€™t like the leveling requirement though. I feel like any race @110, changed or not, should be able to do a questline to get it. Adding more to get other styles from clans within the race would be cool too.