Do you have to equip everything across all characters for

I noticed that I wasn’t getting transmog credit for gear that I had until I logged into every character, and then unequipped and equipped the gear again on the character for it to take. I had to equip gear from bags and bank too. Is that normal?

If you’ve been gone for 10-13 years as you said in your other post, then this would be normal behavior. Moving forward, you still have to equip BoE items to receive transmog credit for them, but BoP items will be entered into your list automatically.

1 Like

You shouldn’t have to re-equip BoP gear for it to register. It can take a while for the game to go through and get it all registered when you first log into a character, so I suspect that is what going on. (And re-equiping it just got those pieces registered quicker.) Remember, it’s also going through all of your quests to check what’s completed (even including quests no longer in the game!) to register that gear as well, so it’s a lot for it to go through to get it all added.

1 Like

Thank you both. I am still logging in and randomly getting achievements several days later. I received a BoP drop and it did register… although I had that item before. It does not appear I will be staying but it’s good to know that this is a case of things waiting upon your return to update, in case they ever release an MMORPG again in the future I know how they handle it.