Do you have a "thing" on the forums?

I used to advocate for the reconquering of Gnomeragan…so we can kick all the gnomes out of Tinkertown already.

Last year and change, I’ve been chemically incapable of not responding to ‘Just scale the Mage Tower!’ posts.

Not so much, but on a few occasions I do like to remind other non-Forsaken that they’re just food. :man_shrugging:

I use hip terms like ‘dab’ and ‘yeet’, and while I use most methods of punctuation, I never put periods

Really I don’t have a good excuse for any of my actions outside of laziness

Of course. I am the one gnome who sacrificed everything :wink:

Maybe? you tell me.

Gotta have trust level 3. Can read up about it here:

I guess that’s my thing… I generally know where to find info on the drop of a hat. Other than that, I uhh… hang out in the new player forums helping people out, so that’s my thing I guess?

I’m correct 99% of the time

Also have a forum mod stalker that deletes my jokes constantly

You are also the most adorable gnome i have ever seen! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sometimes, which is to say, at times I like to semi-RP about this character being a former member of the Shadow Council, and such. And how my character feels betrayed by leaders of the Horde that he felt would have been a good fit had they not done something to disenfranchise him from his faction.

Garrosh would have been great had he not persecute us Warlocks.
Sylvanas would also had been great if she actually cared about the faction she was supposed to lead. But nope, we’re all worthless.

Now with the Horde leadership being a council, I (the character) just want to retire and create a farm to live out my days in comfort.

Oh and you to Gnomest! Your also adorable.

1 Like

some people have things. Others have forced memes. hah

No, of course not. My hatred for Blood Elves is real.

Thank you! That means a lot :slight_smile:

Perpetually sarcastic? Yes. I’m never serious on the forums, because 90% of the time people are silly and/or ridiculous. I don’t RP my character but I should because playing as the Lorax would be funny. I’m always involved in LFR complaining topics. Usually, I end my posts with the Crazy Face emote, because it does a great job representing me and the expression I make when I read some of the threads here. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I roleplay a person who doens’t lick Blizzard boots everytime they make a garbage change to the game.

I also give perspective of someone who is raiding at the higher end of mythic (Not highest end).

Someones got to do it.

1 Like

Seriously? Huh. I hate it when people call me “adorable” or “puppy” or “furry” on the forums.

It doesn’t bother me. So long as positive intent is meant by it.

It’s positive. I love how brave and unique you are, with you breaking WoW lore with your little glaives and blind fold.

1 Like

I have RPish/race based insults I guess.
Nice thread, ma’am.

I semi-roleplay, sometimes full roleplay as my toon. It depends on my mood. It’s more fun to post as Balesong though, she’s awesome and powerful. I’m just… me.