Do you guys remember

Do you remember,
The 21st night of September?
Love was changin’ the minds of pretenders,
While chasin’ the clouds away.

Our hearts were ringin’,
In the key that our souls were singin’.
As we danced in the night, remember,
How the stars stole the night away, oh, yeah.

Hey, hey, hey
Ba-dee-ya, say, do you remember?

Earth, Wind & Fire, yelling at clouds.

fear not

2 Likes

You know, Youtube and World of Warcraft sort of grew up together.

Lol. Classic? What grinding?

Nope. Ya don’t have to. I have, because I chose to. If you wanna taste 100% of the content, sure, you gotta group up. That’s not everybody’s game. You can’t assume your way of playing is everybody else’s way of playing. So tired of seeing all these people spewing all this toxic elitist gatekeeping garbage “That’s not what WoW is about! It starts at endgame!” “That’s not what WoW is about! It’s about raiding!” “… It’s about PvP!” “…It’s about Gear Score!”
Get out of here with that cr*p. Open your mind to the fact that to some people, it could be about fishing. For me, I spent weeks camping rare spawns (found TLPD 4 times in Wrath because I got a massive dopamine hit from Silverdragon and NPCScan alarms).

The toxic elitist gatekeeping bulls*** is a much bigger piece of the puzzle when asking the question “what killed the community?”, than RDF ever was.

1 Like

Wrong. Systems like RDF massively affect player interaction in the game, and have a decaying effect on guilds and community over time.
No wonder everyone is fiercely debating it at the moment.

Nobody cares about you choosing to hunt rare spawns or fish, sir.
You are not affected.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.