Do You Actually Lose To Bears?

They also have toughness that reduces all stuns by 25% lol

Only drawback is tanks take increased damage in PvP but they have mitigation to cushion that

idk just gonna have really long games vs them

I do. Too much HP, too much armor, and their DPS capabilities are effective enough to check me out.

I can’t think of a match up where you would take Toughness over something else. Being stunned as bear does not matter.

I tried that comp against a tsg with rdruid. The rdruid spam casted cyclone on the guardian as well as hibernate. During the cyclone the dk and warrior killed our rshaman. I’m thinking the rshaman played very badly there.

Yeah your shaman literally just needs to press ghost wolf and stand on your Guardian lol.

I’ve never lost to a Bear on this gal in arena and I’m super undergeared. I don’t understand the hate :roll_eyes::woman_shrugging:t3:

As Dozer would say, why you all malding over guardian?

I knew he was failing miserably at something. :man_facepalming:

I have a stupid question. What part of this game do you even play?

In 2’s you need to fight something like Guardian/DH or Guardian/Fury with tank trinkets to see how stupid it is. Not sure what they’re played with in 3’s but I’m guessing Rsham/Guard/DH or some other tanky melee and it’s probably just as obnoxious. As with all things with BfA though gear matters. They need to have tank trinkets, the healer needs 3x pack spirit and that raid healing essence, DH needs to be ilvl 445, etc.

Looks like he enjoys LFR. Good for him :blush:

Amen lmao :joy:

2 Likes

prob best version

arms version needs more gear

packspirit and tank trinkets ya but outside of that dh gear can blow
manaburn still functions unfortunately

What about an hpally with DH/Guardian?

It could be doable with melee wings.

prob not good

rsham doesn’t have to spend mana to heal and passively takes 20% less damage

hpal prob dies to rmpal through gdruid

this is awful

melee wings costs a ton of mana and does very little healing and damage

this would be the exact opposite of what you wanna do

The day I let some former dragonslayer bear with an AOTC (lmao) achievement get a dub on me is the day I unsub

2 Likes

Hmmm. I read a post a while back of someone amazed by the damage it did. Guess he was wrong.

yeah he was

more than likely he was probably just confused because indom justice judge damage and associated it with melee wings

aotc harder to get than rival(lmao) :eyes:

2 Likes

Lol that’s just not true at all I pugged Aotc and had no idea about mechanics either still done it easily.

1 Like

yeah and how many characters have you pugged rival on no voice without knowing anything about the game

1 Like