Do we know anything about whether guild banks are fixed or not?

I’ve still got mine shut down, it’s still “empty” with the disappearing items not showing.

Is this something we’ve had any word on? And what do I do about those “empty” slots? Do I just stop caring, lose those items and just use the bank again? What happens if we put new stuff on top of what’s “missing?” Do we lose the new stuff?

Has anyone heard anything? My guild wants to put gems, enchants, flasks, potions, etc. in there… and I don’t know if I should open it back up or not.

3 Likes

They havent said anything. Use it at your own risk i guess :grimacing:

Lovely. :expressionless:

1 Like

There’s a post about it in the bug forums, 2000+ replies, not one of them blue. There are links from the EU forums stating it’s a known issue and they are working on it. Sad a blue has yet to speak up there.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! Frustrating that only EU gets updates on this.

1 Like

Exactly, we want to use the guild bank, but I don’t know if doing so will create a bigger problem. Like old stuff being restored (if it ever does happen) overwriting entries in the database currently being used by current items.

Yea, I’m miffed about the old stuff being gone. Losing current things… how would that make you feel?

1 Like

That’s where I’m at, too! Bleh.

1 Like