Do these Guilds exist?

I’m searching for a guild who is more than a “raid night” guild. I’m aware the state of wow is aging but where are the fun social guilds who hang in discord, drunken raid nights or even play other games together? I’m casual and have minimal raid experience, so a chill guild who is accepting of that would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Kinda lol! Check out my recruitment post for Imperium

Sounds like we may be up your alley. Our guild is Falkor, we run two raid groups Tu/TH 8:30-11p which is our heroic push and early mythic bosses and our Fri/Sat raid team which is normal/heroic (this one turns into drunk raid later in the season). We also run Mythic + and guild events throughout the week and have an active discord. We also have several people who are going to be playing Diablo4 when that comes out.

We are looking for DPS/Healers for Fri/Sat.

If you would like to chat more my disc is: Böundless#7559

has game nights, a casual-laid back raid team on Friday Nights.

We are very active on discord, have Guild Monthly Death Rolls, Play Cards against Humanity, Among Us and sometimes have movie nights.

We also have M+ monday nights and do higher end content as well. Reachout to Whitezilla#0001 on Discord for further communication.

You are always welcome to come hang out
if you are interested in long discord talks about nothing and everything while running M+ with friends we are the place for you. We raid on Tues/Mon nights 8:30-11:30 server.
We are currently 8/9N 1/9 H
You can add me on Bnet Bloodhaven#1511

Hey! Hedonites of Slaanesh is a new guild with a close knit core of friends looking to acheive AOTC in Aberrus. We are actively recruiting and growing our community as fast as we can with all of us being active in Raiding and M+. We’re currently looking for a second/off-tank, 2-3 healers, 2-3 Melee DPS and 4-5 Ranged DPS.

Raid days / Times are Tuesday/Thursday 9 pm 12 am est!

If you would be interested in starting something from scratch with us feel free to add me on discord @ ItsCwispy#9024 and we would love to bring you on board!