Do Some Skyriding Mounts Feel.... Off?

But as others have mentioned it’s not an all mount thing, some feel incredible like older Dragon and Hippogryph models,

But then I feel like thinks like the August Phoenix and Al’ar have this weird habit of snapping to the X axis when you get close to it.

Personally I’m loving my Teldrassil Hippo, as well as the Cloud Serpents. I think the cloud Serpents are the biggest win Mount wise.

1 Like

I n oticed that too super weird

I tried it. Bruh! It’s amazing a f! You gallop through the air, and then when you do that burst forward, you spin around upside down. I loooove looove it.

Yesss a few of my favorited mounts get stuck on the X axis and it’s just impossible to generate vigor on a long flight unless you want to go straight down. I’ve been slowly removing them from my favorites when I come across one that gets stuck like that.

I think a few of mine are depressed.

my voidwing tries to level off instead of going the -5 degrees pitch down so i can still gain vigor afk

2 Likes

Where did you get those numbers? It’s 830% in the dragon isles, and 705% everywhere else.

I have used my Depleted Kyparium mount for a long time, and using it with skyriding is even better! the barrel roll animation is great!

Eche’ro prances around like a demented… Well… Moose.

I’m also not a fan of horse mounts when sky riding. The prance animation looks jerky.

I like the old way of running across the sky.

1 Like

Those are my absolute favorite lol, the hopping makes it feel like there’s a huge momentum spring every hop.

I don’t think it’s makes sense for all of them though, not every animal is a hopper

Finished farming Siesbarg today and for being a new expansion mount, he doesn’t even have a glow when I’m charging Vigor. I’ve become used to it but they should at least have a toggle for the glow effect.

Cartel Master Gearglider feels weird, only one ive encountered so far