Do not run Headless Horseman with "Nicemetoo"

This person formed a group then went “afk” after the first fight… despite never going (AFK) status, but did not move or roll on loot

Major red flag

Then when we commented about it in party, they continued to stay this way, not moving despite never actually in (AFK) status, and when I decided to stay in party they “DC’d” but was well before 30 min timeout and still never (AFK)

They clearly were running it repeatedly and waiting to ninja the mount

So don’t run it with them… or more like don’t run anything with them, really

Edit:
I am trying to research loot systems in classic and not sure it does let you change it after a boss dies, so I guess not ninja necessarily, but be able to roll and if didn’t win or drop would keep trying new groups

If someone wants to clarify this, would appreciate it

I also know they did this in a way where it’s not bannable… If you state loot rules and change em, that’s bannable. They were being very sneaky, seems like.

Either way seems like they were just infinitely running it

People are trash.

If you’re on Alliance don’t run with a Paladin named Kerboble either. I formed a group where all involved agreed to pass on Hallowed Helm for a payment. Of course it drops and Kerboble rolls need, takes it, and laughs about it.

this server is far too big. As a result, ninjas, gdkp scammers and the like can do whatever they want and disappear within the crowd. Blizzard doesn’t help you either, if they get a ticket about a ninja they just shrug and say you’re out of luck

1 Like